Is BC another social gimmick?

hyena

Its seems to me if you go against the status quo your either in que or just have no say here. Am I correct or not?

Its seems to me if you go against the status quo your either in que or just have no say here. Am I correct or not?
This is Cheryl's site. Use it or don't. I e violated the rules and she come down on me. I follow her rules because I'm a guest here. You should try this.

stink219

Not correct. Majority of people in que are either there for major insults or the privacy policy. Can you give an example of "against the status quo"? Like for the TA? Like for hall? Like against TDU?

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
AAAWWW!!! TO MUCH READING!! can I get the cliff notes? How can I remember all that. I can't even remember my 10 point commentary. :happy-very:
tl;dr: Generally speaking, we simply require that you respect others, not violate other people's privacy or copyright and use good manners.

This site operates on an honor system so if you see a post or private message that is offensive to you please report it so the mods can take a look.

Don’t be creepy or act like a jerk. You know the guy. Don't be that guy.

over9five

Staff member
tl;dr: Generally speaking, we simply require that you respect others, not violate other people's privacy or copyright and use good manners.

This site operates on an honor system so if you see a post or private message that is offensive to you please report it so the mods can take a look.

Don’t be creepy or act like a jerk. You know the guy. Don't be that guy.

I freakin love that. My new signature!

oldngray

nowhere special
that-guy.jpg

over9five

Staff member

"Wahhhh"???

AAAWWW!!! TO MUCH READING!! can I get the cliff notes? How can I remember all that. I can't even remember my 10 point commentary. :happy-very:

Cheryl provided the shortened version. See my sig!

I get ignored here all the time. You get used to it.

Did you say something?

I'm always against that TOS. Oh wait!!! Which are we talking about? You mean "the rules"? Oh yeah, we should follow the rules. I thought you meant someone else.

I see what you did there!

​Someone beat Ovah to a meme?!?!??

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I love stripes

There's something wrong with us, something very, very wrong with us!

Joining the UPS work force makes me think of that line all the time. Don't know if anyone knows the movie well enough to understand but there it is.:happy-very:

I doubt if most people on here could understand it. :biting:

Macbrother

It's a great source to gather insight from the many experienced, intelligent people here who've been in the trenches, and a way to blow off steam and interact with people who've been through exactly what you have. Who cares about anything else, really.

What'dyabringmetoday???

It's a great source to gather insight from the many experienced, intelligent people here who've been in the trenches, and a way to blow off steam and interact with people who've been through exactly what you have. Who cares about anything else, really.
You summed it up- nobody here cares about anything else but UPS,UPS, UPS, UPS.