Is everyone being forced to wear masks?

I'm a sorter in the hub during the day in northern NJ. I find it almost impossible to be doing a physical job sweating etc. wearing a mask especially with hot weather coming. Most of the people I see just wear them around their necks but my 21 Year old sup has a hard on for me and harasses me to put it on every 10 minutes. Today the building manager threatened to fire me if I don't wear it despite the fact it almost none of his supervisors do it. He also says he expects this to be the policy until there's a vaccine for coronavirus which is likely to be never. He also says he expects this to be the policy until there's a vaccine for coronavirus which is likely to be never. Is there anything that I can do or is it really wear a mask or not work

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I'm a sorter in the hub during the day in northern NJ. I find it almost impossible to be doing a physical job sweating etc. wearing a mask especially with hot weather coming. Most of the people I see just wear them around their necks but my 21 Year old sup has a hard on for me and harasses me to put it on every 10 minutes. Today the building manager threatened to fire me if I don't wear it despite the fact it almost none of his supervisors do it. He also says he expects this to be the policy until there's a vaccine for coronavirus which is likely to be never. He also says he expects this to be the policy until there's a vaccine for coronavirus which is likely to be never. Is there anything that I can do or is it really wear a mask or not work
Wear the mask, but slow down. When they harass you about your pace, tell them you can’t safely work at your normal pace while wearing a mask without risking a heat-related illness.

JJinVA

I wear the mask on my chin so I can say Im wearing it, even if its improperly. That way Im working as instructed. I dont think they can fire me just for not knowing how to wear a mask though. But even the management in my center rarely wears them. Its all bullshat anyways. I take medical advice from my doctor, not my governor. Especially not the complete idiot of a governor that we have in VA

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
I wear a mask in my businesses where I have to get close, or any hospital or medical care facilities that require me to deliver to their desk. Residential? don’t come outside I don’t need you