Is FedEx a bad Company,or the worst Company?

SmithBarney

You are going to see all Part time work force, FO P1 SO and PUP part time, by doing this they will lose tons of senior employees who can no longer make a living on 17hrs a week. thus replaced with new lower paid PT employees who with the new health care options(oh yeah those are coming too) won't qualify for insurance(ALA walmart) We'll be McDonald's on wheels... except McDonald's might treat their employees better.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You are going to see all Part time work force, FO P1 SO and PUP part time, by doing this they will lose tons of senior employees who can no longer make a living on 17hrs a week. thus replaced with new lower paid PT employees who with the new health care options(oh yeah those are coming too) won't qualify for insurance(ALA walmart) We'll be McDonald's on wheels... except McDonald's might treat their employees better.

FedEx has become a second-rate operation. No, make that third-rate.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

McDonalds is way above us. We are the sloppy-seconds, red-headed stepchild Burger King on wheels. If we're really good, I hear Fred is going to scrap the current uniform design and go with an ICEE motif, or possibly Hot Dog on a Stick. Whichever is thr cheapest.

DontThrowPackages

McDonalds is way above us. We are the sloppy-seconds, red-headed stepchild Burger King on wheels. If we're really good, I hear Fred is going to scrap the current uniform design and go with an ICEE motif, or possibly Hot Dog on a Stick. Whichever is thr cheapest.
How long before the drivers will be required to pay for their own uniforms?

Angel458

In outsourcing our jobs to lower wage no benefit not even employee ground drivers.

Just like everyone else on the planet,,,free will exist! How many people outhere have accepted a job position without getting the details and wages before comming to work?? OUTSOURCING!!! to where?? Pluto, Mars?? Everyone needs a job, be it man or woman, young or old. If you don't like it, change it! Not getting paid what you think your worth?? WELCOME

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
I think our jobs will be outsourced to these...

[video=youtube;bJOTqjRdgSA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJOTqjRdgSA&feature=player_embedded[/video]