Is FedEx Heartless?

RTURNSONLY

The short answer is yes.
[video]http://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/articles/california_labor_law/interview-california-labor-law-19-18515.html?utm_expid=3607522-0#.UT4YdBrCuws[/video]

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
I want to see more and more stories like this of our enchanted little company go public. May the world finally see Kim Jung Fred and Co. for who they truly are.

fedupped

Bottom line, if they want you, they'll get you. Follow you with Security. Catch a door unlocked. You want hours..your down to minimum. Have kids and need early clockout...mandatory overtime. operational needs. Need a day off, too many people out that day, with a smile.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Oh come on!

After she went to HR, they transferred her and gave her what she wanted. She was also promoted twice in the following two years. We're supposed to believe that they waited two year and gave her two promotions before firing her over a daycare issue? LOL!!

I think firing her was a drastic step. That being said, the smart thing to do once you notice you didn't clock out is to call your boss and tell him or her, NOT making up a number and submitting it --under penalty of being fired-- that it is when you clocked out. OTOH, she's telling the story, so I'm sure some details are being left out.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Oh come on!

After she went to HR, they transferred her and gave her what she wanted. She was also promoted twice in the following two years. We're supposed to believe that they waited two year and gave her two promotions before firing her over a daycare issue? LOL!!

I think firing her was a drastic step. That being said, the smart thing to do once you notice you didn't clock out is to call your boss and tell him or her, NOT making up a number and submitting it --under penalty of being fired-- that it is when you clocked out. OTOH, she's telling the story, so I'm sure some details are being left out.

Just curious. Why do you always defend the company's position?

RTURNSONLY

One of the reasons is that he is getting PAID to do so. Companys' brass won't tolerate stockholders, customers and general public to come here, and hear straight from frontline employees, how bad things really are at FedEx. They rather payoff someone to disrupt the facts and try to sow doubts. But, at the end of the day, all those lawsuits tell the true story for the world to see.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
One of the reasons is that he is getting PAID to do so. Companys' brass won't tolerate stockholders, customers and general public to come here, and hear straight from frontline employees, how bad things really are at FedEx. They rather payoff someone to disrupt the facts and try to sow doubts. But, at the end of the day, all those lawsuits tell the true story for the world to see.

It kind of seems like everyone understands that about Dano, yet he keeps coming-back to spread more disinformation. There are a lot more lawsuits in the pipeline, but have no fear, because "FedEx vigorously denies any wrongdoing and will defend itself in court."

59 Dano

I read the biased one-sided article. Based on what she said, her story doesn't make sense. I'm not defending the company, but I'm not buying her line. If she wants to have a story that paints FedEx in a bad light, she should make up one similar to the ones you make up. I don't buy those, either, but they're not as poorly constructed as hers.

bbsam

Staff member
It kind of seems like everyone understands that about Dano, yet he keeps coming-back to spread more disinformation. There are a lot more lawsuits in the pipeline, but have no fear, because "FedEx vigorously denies any wrongdoing and will defend itself in court."
You have alot of faith in courts and in federal action...still.

59 Dano

So says the board's resident legal expert, LOL!

CJinx

Fedex is not unique in this regard; every company legal team says something similar when making a public statement about a lawsuit.