Is it corporate policy to be able to try again after causing property damage in one year?

Basically, I ran through some mulch on the 3rd of my 30 day qualification period. I was told my two center managers that I can try again after one year. Which is cool with. (Its already been a month since it happened, a year will be up in no time). I just don't wanna get my hopes up and go apply again in 2022, just to be told I can't do it. Any insight??

Nah
Basically, I ran through some mulch on the 3rd of my 30 day qualification period. I was told my two center managers that I can try again after one year. Which is cool with. (Its already been a month since it happened, a year will be up in no time). I just don't wanna get my hopes up and go apply again in 2022, just to be told I can't do it. Any insight??
Yes, it's usually one year. Just don't get into any accidents or tickets in your personal vehicle before then.

Dr.Brownz

Yeah there is something in the contract about a time limit for DQ's.. Might be only 6 months (maybe?) you should check your local supplement, been at least 5 years since I've dealt with this problem.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Mulch is property damage now lol wtf
I backed into a loose stone wall when I first started, I nudged a stone about an inch out of place, no mortar on them. I moved the stone back into place and you couldn’t tell it had moved. The woman comes out and starts telling me that her husband has to make sure it’s ok when he comes home! Right away I can tell this chick is whacky! After about 10 minutes of back and forth I say show me what stone I moved, which of course she couldn’t. She tells me her husband can tell. I left and never heard anything else about it.
I learned a valuable lesson that day, people are effing crazy when it comes to their stuff! No matter what it is. You can’t assume they won’t care about the smallest thing, so yeah I can understand some idiot calling up about mulch getting run over! Crazy bitch!

UPSER1987

I backed into a loose stone wall when I first started, I nudged a stone about an inch out of place, no mortar on them. I moved the stone back into place and you couldn’t tell it had moved. The woman comes out and starts telling me that her husband has to make sure it’s ok when he comes home! Right away I can tell this chick is whacky! After about 10 minutes of back and forth I say show me what stone I moved, which of course she couldn’t. She tells me her husband can tell. I left and never heard anything else about it.
I learned a valuable lesson that day, people are effing crazy when it comes to their stuff! No matter what it is. You can’t assume they won’t care about the smallest thing, so yeah I can understand some idiot calling up about mulch getting run over! Crazy bitch!
Unreported accident. Zero integrity. Union strong lol. PS…nudged = hit lol

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I knew of a driver who swiped out several cars at once.
He got some days off.
But nothing really happened to him.
It all depends if the company knows they can abuse you or not.
And I recall it used to be one year and a day to clear " incidents ".

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Do you really want to work for a company that disqualifies you over running through some mulch?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Mulch is property damage now lol wtf
From my own experience there is still a football field's difference between this and anything that ordered either an investigation or issued a check. All it does it put you on the center manager's :censored2: list and they will work to bar you from driving for as long as they last there.

It might be good for stewards to ask "did you investigate the scene" "was a complaint made" "was a repair made" "was money issued" it will really help a kid out later in their career I am sure.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Some of these ORS couldn't afford to pay me the kinds of unreported accidents and crazy *, alternative methods I've seen as a driver helper for three separate peak seasons. I had to stop offering, just crazy town.

Last edited: