Is it just me. Re:Women who work in Dr's offices

ManInBrown

The absolute worst attitudes. Like they are doing me a favor if they sign for a package. Wanting me to wait in line like I am a patient waiting to see the Dr. :rofl:

NR1 if it's not signed for in under 60 seconds. And no, I will not go back if I receive a communication asking me too.

I guess dealing with sick people all day can wear on someone. Big deal. Is someone holding a gun to their head, forcing them into that line of work?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I deliver to a few that are just complete bitches no other way around.

I have a daily pick up at one. Every day walk in ask the girls of they have anything. Everyday uh who are you ups? Hold on I guess I can check.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
The absolute worst attitudes. Like they are doing me a favor if they sign for a package. Wanting me to wait in line like I am a patient waiting to see the Dr. :rofl:

NR1 if it's not signed for in under 60 seconds. And no, I will not go back if I receive a communication asking me too.

I guess dealing with sick people all day can wear on someone. Big deal. Is someone holding a gun to their head, forcing them into that line of work?

Find solace in the fact, you'll make more by March 1st than, they'll make all year.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Its not you, it is women in general. I have a few that absolutely astonish me at their stupidness, cattiness. I dont care if they are hot or not. Be professional, shake your head yes or no, it really isnt that hard to be on a phone and do that. Its a power trip. Do not like most women.

oldngray

nowhere special
Its not you, it is women in general. I have a few that absolutely astonish me at their stupidness, cattiness. I dont care if they are hot or not. Be professional, shake your head yes or no, it really isnt that hard to be on a phone and do that. Its a power trip. Do not like most women.

Some school secretaries are like that too. They will just sit there and make you wait just because they can.

ManInBrown

I agree about doctor's offices usually bad. Dentist offices on the other hand are usually nice.

Couldn't agree more about the Dentist offices. I can't remember the last time I ran into any attitude or delay at a Dentist office. Always polite and ready to sign immediately.

Z

ZQXC

Maybe it's you......

I deliver to a hospital, and all the surrounding doctors, and several dentists. I get along great with the ladies; they reach their arms out for that diad just like it was a cute little baby.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Some school secretaries are like that too. They will just sit there and make you wait just because they can.
Those are even worse, as bad as the unemployment offices. They can see me through the window, I cannot get in til they buzz me. I cannot even tell you how many times I just leave. I do not expect everyone to have our sense of urgency but good Lord.

ManInBrown

The women who work in city municipal complexes are the laziest sacks of you know what. God forbid they have to look up from their online solitaire game to sign. Not so much an attitude thing. Just lazy as all get out

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's not just women. Our mall driver was hated on his route. Not by a few it was universal.

I covered for him when he went on his honeymoon. No less than 5 people said "who would marry that :censored2:"

Some people don't have great social skills.

9.5er

I really enjoy those that will not even look at me while on the phone.

I mean, really how hard is it to sign your name. Does it require so much brain power you need to think about and can't continue your conversation.