Is it me or are most browncafe users here are trolls or :censored:bags...

JLGjr1995

to other users who are UPS employees that hate their jobs and want to quit?

Look, I get it. We know what we got ourselves into when applying for UPS. We know that many here on browncafe have been there and done that. We all know how :censored2:ty it is to start off at the bottom of the barrel positions like Package Handling but could many of you experienced UPSers and browncafe users at least have the courtesy to understand that some lesser experienced UPSers or any UPSers have different situations and different reasons as in to why they hate their jobs and quit rather than resorting to insults(calling them wimps or pansies for not being able to handle hard labor work) Some of us don't necessarily find the job themselves difficult but rather dealing with supervisors or management threatening them with termination difficult. It wouldn't be so bad if UPS had better management but unfortunately, there's no such thing as good management in UPS.

Last edited:

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Look, I get it. We know what we got ourselves into when applying for UPS. We know that many here on browncafe have been there and done that. We all know how :censored2:ty it is to start off at the bottom of the barrel positions like Package Handling but could many of you experience UPSers and browncafe users at least have the courtesy to understand that some lesser experience UPSers or any UPSers have different situations and different reasons as in to why they hate their jobs and quite rather than resorting to insults(calling them wimps or pansies for not being able to handle hard labor work) Some of us don't necessarily find the job themselves difficult but rather dealing with supervisors or management threatening them with termination difficult. It wouldn't be so bad if UPS had better management but unfortunately, there's no such thing as good management in UPS.

I had some really good management in my years at Parcel.

Guess you work at the wrong building.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

Look, I get it. We know what we got ourselves into when applying for UPS. We know that many here on browncafe have been there and done that. We all know how :censored2:ty it is to start off at the bottom of the barrel positions like Package Handling but could many of you experience UPSers and browncafe users at least have the courtesy to understand that some lesser experience UPSers or any UPSers have different situations and different reasons as in to why they hate their jobs and quite rather than resorting to insults(calling them wimps or pansies for not being able to handle hard labor work) Some of us don't necessarily find the job themselves difficult but rather dealing with supervisors or management threatening them with termination difficult. It wouldn't be so bad if UPS had better management but unfortunately, there's no such thing as good management in UPS.

Hey!!!!!! I resent this thread. I'm no Donald Trump but I was absolutely quite certain I gave you the best advice out there.

I guess this means you don't want our advice anymore?

That's a little upsetting to me.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Wuss
super-gay.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Look, I get it. We know what we got ourselves into when applying for UPS. We know that many here on browncafe have been there and done that. We all know how :censored2:ty it is to start off at the bottom of the barrel positions like Package Handling but could many of you experienced UPSers and browncafe users at least have the courtesy to understand that some lesser experienced UPSers or any UPSers have different situations and different reasons as in to why they hate their jobs and quit rather than resorting to insults(calling them wimps or pansies for not being able to handle hard labor work) Some of us don't necessarily find the job themselves difficult but rather dealing with supervisors or management threatening them with termination difficult. It wouldn't be so bad if UPS had better management but unfortunately, there's no such thing as good management in UPS.
You want us to lie?

They obviously can't hack it. Why waste any more of their or ups' time.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
"Is it me or are most browncafe users here are trolls or :censored2:bags"...

By "here", I assume you are referring to the Union Forum?

Give them a pass, it's election time.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

95% of all the "new hire" questions can be answered in 10 seconds by turning and talking to a fellow employee who's been here awhile.
If he doesn't know, find out who you're union steward is and ask him everything. You'll eventually meet him anyways in the office.

Outside of that, carry on !!!