is it peak yet?

article22

Banned
IVE HAD the best peak ever!! CANT EVEN TELL ITS PEAK WITH MY JOB! ! ARTICLE 22 IS THE WAY TO GO IF YOU ARE TIRED OF THE STRESS AND NON LUBE SCREWING! HAPPY HOLIDAYS FRIENDS !! I NEED TO JOIN THE GYM THIS NEW YEAR B/C OF LACK OF WORK!!

S

serenity now

IVE HAD the best peak ever!! CANT EVEN TELL ITS PEAK WITH MY JOB! ! ARTICLE 22 IS THE WAY TO GO IF YOU ARE TIRED OF THE STRESS AND NON LUBE SCREWING! HAPPY HOLIDAYS FRIENDS !! I NEED TO JOIN THE GYM THIS NEW YEAR B/C OF LACK OF WORK!!

swell

Johney

You suck.

anonymous4

Doesn't seem harder than normal but peak might be the only time we are staffed instead of critically poor skeleton crew so maybe that's why. Hey SUPS still allowed to do union work on mondays and tuesdays.

article22

Banned
My local is so weak that sups work everyday!! All year!!! What contract?
doesn't seem harder than normal but peak might be the only time we are staffed instead of critically poor skeleton crew so maybe that's why. Hey sups still allowed to do union work on mondays and tuesdays.

anonymous4

Oh, I am not talking about SUPS working in the shadows. I mean sups working as in they announce that sups have the right to work. Working in the shadows is an all day every day thing yes. I guess monday during peak classifies as an act of god.