Is it possible that my UPS package can come early?

luism1234

I live in the Bronx and i have a package coming in from Utah scheduled to be delivered this tuesday. I just tracked my package and i noticed that my package arrived in the Bronx on Saturday. Usually when it saids the package arrived on the bronx it will delivered to me that same day, but i know UPS doesnt deliver on Saturdays. None of my packages have ever arrived to the bronx a day or more earlier than the actual delivery date. So is it possible that the package can be delivered tomorrow than the scheduled delivery date tuesday.

btrlov

it depends on the service level.Grounds can come early, but are not guaranteed, nor does the operation treat them with that sort of urgency. Air packages are guaranteed and are treated with the utmost care. check monday morning around 5-7 am, to see "out for delivery", that means its coming monday later in the day

jaker

trolling
We specialize in on time and late, never early.
I would say that is true for the most part , but lately I have been hearing from people that their stuff is getting to them quicker

now for the op i would have said you might have a chance but you jinx it by asking about it

iruhnman630

I would say your in luck. It will be delivered tomorrow. Congratulations.

But it's guaranteed by the end of the day on Tuesday.

40 and out

Not sure how likely it is now, but on Mondays the last couple of peak season its happened a lot. Many hubs run weekend sorts during peak. Last peak on Mondays my two large dump stops got many of their packages that weren't supposed to be delivered until Tuesday.