Is It Possible To Contact Labor Directly

I frequently have questions that neither my shop steward nor my business agent can or will answer; I am told they will contact labor for the answer, but they seldom do, so how do I contact labor directly. Is it possible? Phone number?

Thanks,

542thruNthru

I frequently have questions that neither my shop steward nor my business agent can or will answer; I am told they will contact labor for the answer, but they seldom do, so how do I contact labor directly. Is it possible? Phone number?

Thanks,

What questions do you have that your steward or BA can not answer? I am truly curious

El Correcto

god is dead

Thanks,
I see our labor manager around from time to
time. Is that not the case for yall? I’ve never needed to ask a question but I’m sure he doesn’t bite.

trickpony1

Do you all really think the labor manager will speak the truth to a union employee?

The job of the Labor Manager is to undermine the union and it's members.

Go to a panel sometime and see what song they sing.

Box Ox

Thanks,

Stand up and demand answers at a Union meeting, homeslice. The Company’s labor manager isn’t around to help you.

542thruNthru

Do you all really think the labor manager will speak the truth to a union employee?

The job of the Labor Manager is to undermine the union and it's members.

Go to a panel sometime and see what song they sing.

Thats what I'm confused about. What questions would a ba need to ask a labor manager

El Correcto

god is dead
Thats what I'm confused about. What questions would a ba need to ask a labor manager
I’ve never had a BA ask questions to the labor
Manager, I have had him go to the labor manager to chew out the center manager for on road sups doing things that could result in dishonesty terminations or law suits. It usually does the trick as well.

What questions do you have that your steward or BA can not answer? I am truly curious

the below is what I sent to my BA

I am trying to get a straight answer on the following: [ PEDO SHOULD BE PITO]
In order to avoid the uncertainty of PEDO (phased out do to driver-less cars in the near future), I was thinking about picking unload as my first choice (and giving up on PEDO); I understand I only have to work to the best of my ability, but who decides? In other words, if I decide unload is too much, can I request (and get) a transfer, OR does Management decide if I can leave, and who decides where I would transfer to?

The business agent finally emailed me with an "ALMOST" ANSWER...He typically answers some of the question(s) and just ignores the other parts....For example: how long will the PITO driver to driver-less phase-out take??? A month. A year?