Is it possible to transfer shifts before you hit 6 months of seniority?

-- I was just curious to see if it is possible to transfer shifts before "you" hit six months of seniority. My shift time is currently 1:30- finishTWTR and Fridays start time at 2p.m (I work in Air Cargo) and I have class from 9am-4pm M-friend. I'm getting swamped in homework and I feel like I am starting to develop insomnia... I got pulled in last night from my full-time supervisor to talk about one of the days I didn't call off.. I really need to switch shifts I'm only getting a couple of hours of sleep and when I finally get some sleep I have to get up for work.. HR says that they would work around my school schedule, but it doesn't feel like they are and I am passed the $400 initiation fee if that helps.

-- I was just curious to see if it is possible to transfer shifts before "you" hit six months of seniority. My shift time is currently 1:30- finishTWTR and Fridays start time at 2p.m (I work in Air Cargo) and I have class from 9am-4pm M-friend. I'm getting swamped in homework and I feel like I am starting to develop insomnia... I got pulled in last night from my full-time supervisor to talk about one of the days I didn't call off.. I really need to switch shifts I'm only getting a couple of hours of sleep and when I finally get some sleep I have to get up for work.. HR says that they would work around my school schedule, but it doesn't feel like they are and I am passed the $400 initiation fee if that helps.
START TIME IS AT 2AM on fridays!!! SORRY

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
$400 initiation fee just seems ridiculous for a part timer. I don't care where you are or what job you have, 4 bones is excessive.