Is it true?

Tom Jefferson

I’ve heard it but has anyone witnessed it being true? I’m on my probation and the 3rd day of my probation my route was switched and I didn’t have an on road with me on the 3rd day either. I’m a dq’d driver so it semi - makes sense. However, I also had the full route every since I’ve started. Both times. I’ve heard of plenty people saying “oh that means you made it” . I’ve heard several times that it isn’t suppose to happen.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Talk to your BA. In my area if they have you drive a route other than your training route it's an automatic qualify.

Article 8 of the Western Supplement

"It is the intention of the parties that part-time employees who accept full-time package car positions will remain on a given training area for the duration of the training period."

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I’ve heard it but has anyone witnessed it being true? I’m on my probation and the 3rd day of my probation my route was switched and I didn’t have an on road with me on the 3rd day either. I’m a dq’d driver so it semi - makes sense. However, I also had the full route every since I’ve started. Both times. I’ve heard of
plenty people saying “oh that means you made it” . I’ve heard several times that it isn’t suppose to happen.

Keep showing up until they tell you not to

quad decade guy

Do not ever ask the management team because they will lie to you
You have not learned this by now?
[/QUOTE
My experience: 30 years ago: @ 22 days, you are evaluated. I only had 4 of 5 underallowed days. I was dq'd. Told to me by my ctr Mgr. Everyone has a packet. Why lie? Why not ask? Make it past day 22, barring whatever, you finish. Personally, I never knew of anyone getting to 22/31 and then dqing. I realize there are exceptions. So odd this question.

35years

Gravy route
Talk to you B.A.
Not your Center Manager.

Document the switch.
Our local is informed of who is on each route on a daily basis.