is it worth it

jaredups

a couple of hubs in my area are hiring seasonal package handlers, should I try and get the job now or wait till after peak?

What are the chances of me getting rehired on to full time if I worked seasonal?

Thannnkkkssssssss:peaceful:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
a couple of hubs in my area are hiring seasonal package handlers, should I try and get the job now or wait till after peak?

What are the chances of me getting rehired on to full time if I worked seasonal?

Didn't you already ask this question? Frankly, if you really wanted the job, you would've already applied for it.

jaredups

GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!

PPl come to this site to get answers and there's always some immature losers who post negative things on EVERY FORUM HERE! ^^

Plz stop making urself look soooo idiotic and maybe think about growing up and maybe actually try to help..

thanks to all the ppl who actually TRY and answer questions, instead of wasting everyone's time

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!

PPl come to this site to get answers and there's always some immature losers who post negative things on EVERY FORUM HERE! ^^

Plz stop making urself look soooo idiotic and maybe think about growing up and maybe actually try to help..

thanks to all the ppl who actually TRY and answer questions, instead of wasting everyone's time
I wasn't being negative, I was stating the obvious. Short of filling out the application for you...I'm not sure how you expect anyone to help you. When I wanted a job at ups, I applied and was hired. I didn't need people on an internet forum to hold my hand. Perhaps you need to grow a pair.... lol

What'dyabringmetoday???

I think you should wait. You won't have to waste your time going in for an interview for a seasonal job after the season has passed. Lol?

thatsmypackage

Go for it... If you need a job in a pinch, just apply. It's fast paced and a lot of work for very little money though... and there's no guaranty they will keep you after peak. If your thinking long term and want to get your foot in the door do it... and do it soon. :)

4 or 5 hours per day starting around 4am I believe. Not sure what the pay is... I think 10 and change but I might be wrong. Better than nothing right?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!! PPl come to this site to get answers and there's always some immature losers who post negative things on EVERY FORUM HERE! ^^ Plz stop making urself look soooo idiotic and maybe think about growing up and maybe actually try to help.. thanks to all the ppl who actually TRY and answer questions, instead of wasting everyone's time

​People who don't know any better come on this site to get answers. This is a forum provided by Cheryl for UPS employees and retirees, not a FAQ for wannabees.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
And yet another takes the time to become a member of a forum when a google search would have done the job. It's almost fascinating...but only almost.

HomeDelivery

when you goto the HR (Human Resources) site after you filled out the application, you can adjust your "start of availability" time & you can schedule your interview/ QA session locally...

wow, this coming from a FedEx Ground guy...:peaceful:

Johney

To OP,
What I have seen in the past is any job opening that comes up after peak will be given to a peak seasonal hire over you(non-peak hire) as they have already been trained. So if you would like to work at UPS after peak your best chance is to work peak. When and where I started that was the only way in.....peak and the best stayed into the new year.

MassWineGuy

Go for the seasonal job a.s.a.p. The sooner you start, the more time you have to train and show them how good you are.

Also, be certain to tell both the HR person who gives the orientation and the supervisor of the driver you work with that you are extremely interested in any post-peak season jobs.