Is it worth it?

Did u go to driver school yet? I got my call to come in for training on day 4 of class.
Did 4 days of classroom, one day ride along. Going on three weeks of no calls to train with driver. Cant even get a return phone call. Was told to call yesterday and did twice with no luck talking to supervisor.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Did 4 days of classroom, one day ride along. Going on three weeks of no calls to train with driver. Cant even get a return phone call. Was told to call yesterday and did twice with no luck talking to supervisor.
Just show up one day, grab any board, grab any truck, and go deliver it.

MrBrown

Is it worth it? It All depends on your personal situtation. How old you are, how smart you are, basically your propensity to be successful on your own. Is ups driver a good job? All things told yes, it is. Are there many, many better jobs out there? Absolutely. If youre motivated enough and have a good head on your shoulders go to school. Get educated in a lucrative field. Liberal arts i aint saying. Best thing you could do is work for yourself, own youre own company what ever that might be. Do something you love, do something you love and youll never work a day in your life. Never met a man that loved delivering chinese crap in a box. If i could do it all over again things would have been different for me, but my story is what it is. I made the best of what i could for me at the time present. The world is your oyster, im chewing sirloin.