Is my pay rate correct since 2010.

Pedro Gomes

So I've been with the company since 2010. Minimum wage was I think $9.79 in 2010, with this new contract I'm currently at $17.50,which confuses me because newer employees hired just 1 year ago are making the same as me. Has my pay rate progression as a preloader been wrong??? Please someone explain. I'm thinking that I was missed a couple of raises...

So I've been with the company since 2010. Minimum wage was I think $9.79 in 2010, with this new contract I'm currently at $17.50,which confuses me because newer employees hired just 1 year ago are making the same as me. Has my pay rate progression as a preloader been wrong??? Please someone explain. I'm thinking that I was missed a couple of raises...
Sounds like you got a $1 raise every year

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
You're still a dollar and a half above me if that is any consolation.

The most anybody is making with 1 year in is $16 I thought. Where does this magical place exist.

Pedro Gomes

So starting pay is 15$,then 1$ raise after first year and then new contract raise?? Man...UPS sucks for this. Makes my 8 years of working with them seem like nothing. Kind of depressing yo!

Pedro Gomes

So I was getting $16.55 and then I'm at $17.50 now. Is this raise a part of the new contract? How is it that someone with a couple years less seniority than me is getting the same rate as I am now?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
i make 21.59