Is my Progression date correct?

ihateloading

My first day of work was July 26th, 2018. I work in Local 705 (CACH)

I was looking at the impact statement on Upsers and it says my progression date will be Aug. 1st, 2019. I know August 1st is when we were supposed to have a contract, but Shouldn’t my progression be the same date that I started?

The Q&A section on there says that if your progression/seniority date is wrong to tell a Supervisor and I just want to make sure that I am correct first that my progression date should in fact be July 26th

Thanks.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
The impact statement is wrong for almost everyone.
I don't think 705 has even voted on their contract yet.

oldngray

nowhere special
Impact Statement? Are we removing an inground oil tank or loading Amazon crapola?
Impact?

giphy.gif

Shift 2

I was looking at the impact statement on Upsers and it says my progression date will be Aug. 1st, 2019. I know August 1st is when we were supposed to have a contract, but Shouldn’t my progression be the same date that I started?

The Q&A section on there says that if your progression/seniority date is wrong to tell a Supervisor and I just want to make sure that I am correct first that my progression date should in fact be July 26th

Thanks.
I believe your progression is either the day you started or the day after you made your 30th day. You were actually grandfathered into the old contract since they didn’t pass the new 1 yet. I maybe wrong so do your own research but that’s what I read in the southern supplement

Maplewood

I believe your progression is either the day you started or the day after you made your 30th day. You were actually grandfathered into the old contract since they didn’t pass the new 1 yet. I maybe wrong so do your own research but that’s what I read in the southern supplement
Cache isnt part of the NMA. They have their own Master and are not considered part of the bargaining unit to the UPS National Master. Completely separate contract.

opey

that impact statement is bs and wrong anyway, it doesnt calulate the amounts correctly.

your seniority date should be your first day that you went to the training class. you should be able to find it elsewhere on upsers

Rack em

Made the Podium

Thanks.
Check your supplement. In the west it is the first day you start to qualify.

Know a few in a similar situation. "obtained Seniority before AUG 1ST" they are entitled to COLA just like top rate employees.l

Company says you obtain seniority after 30 days. Even thou bidding is done by the date you became fulltime

Last edited: