Is Peak Still Coming?

Seymour Packages

Stimulus talks are on hold, most people have blown through their savings, and credit cards are being maxed out. Most drivers in my center are back by 19:30 at the latest. Is this the calm before the storm? Peak had already started this time last year in my building. For the first time in a long time, it seems our operation is adequately staffed to meet volume. That is not normal here. It is usually a cluster friend* from early January to late December every year. My stop count is at normal, pre covid summer levels. This is strange....very strange.

KOG72

I’m full of it
They have put in a lot of routes already in my building been running a peak plan here since the virus has started all routes in.Still putting on new drivers seems like every week.

ouanling

very calm here in Canada even with free gov money even though its due to end pretty soon.

What i noticed is that all my :censored2:ty appartement areas have dropped volume about a month and a half ago, its getting smaller every week.

The only MLM i still deliver a lot of is melaleuca, Scentsy is basically dead.

I used to get 5-15 huge fashionnova bags a day mostly for :censored2:ty appartements, now 0 to 2

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
very calm here in Canada even with free gov money even though its due to end pretty soon.

What i noticed is that all my *ty appartement areas have dropped volume about a month and a half ago, its getting smaller every week.

The only MLM i still deliver a lot of is melaleuca, Scentsy is basically dead.

I used to get 5-15 huge fashionnova bags a day mostly for *ty appartements, now 0 to 2
have you ever worked a peak yet?
🧔✊

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
Stimulus talks are on hold, most people have blown through their savings, and credit cards are being maxed out. Most drivers in my center are back by 19:30 at the latest. Is this the calm before the storm? Peak had already started this time last year in my building. For the first time in a long time, it seems our operation is adequately staffed to meet volume. That is not normal here. It is usually a cluster friend* from early January to late December every year. My stop count is at normal, pre covid summer levels. This is strange....very strange.
Do you have pvd drivers and or helpers?

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
It's been very quiet at our center all things considered. We have PVDs and helpers out right now, but not for all routes/loops. I only had 78 stops yesterday and my long list of pickups were fairly light.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Out of money? You can't get a contractor in my area if your life depended on it. The Trump economy is still strong here. People are still spending.

One big difference in the center is the company has after years of disaster, hire a ton of drivers to handle peak. Amazon doing their own deliveries has helped also. Things seem ok for the moment.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

You think getting off at 19:30 is good? Look at the rest of the world

Don’t worry people will still wait until the last minute just like they always do

Non sequitur

UPS is fully staffed because Trumps record unemployment is sky high. People are desperate for work. UPS and many other jobs are benefiting.
It's a gas gas gas, you mean Dr. Fauci's economy.
Those "desperate people" just hit the lottery. And if they stick it out and do the work, they should have a good living.
Why is doing the work you do so demeaning? You must have insecurity issues.

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
UPS supported Biden to shut down the economy, so we could have a smooth peak, best plan in years. After the recount and Trump gets back in, the economy will be back full strength. Brilliant.

Karma...

always a lull before thanksgiving.....carol has been planning for a smooth peak for months and we are seeing implementations step by step to ensure it.......remember PPPP....Proper Planning Prevents Planning.......also plan for more management changes in 2021 as well as enhanced dividends and steady positive stock growth.......its great to see ups finally run as a business instead of as an "old boys" political social club.. I would like to see the headquarters moved from Atlanta to Kentucky ...Louisville as a symbol of the new ups.....air..the future