Is Rome A joining the OZ slate???

Boston25

The truth hurts ? Think this video won’t come up at election time ?
No the truth doesn't hurt. The video "threats" could come up election time. What exactly was the threat again? "They need to be punished?" I'm sorry but it's kind of vague to me...

What happened to getting members to vote in Local 623 lowest voter turn out with the national master agreement??

FACT

623STEWARD

No the truth doesn't hurt. The video "threats" could come up election time. What exactly was the threat again? "They need to be punished?" I'm sorry but it's kind of vague to me...

What happened to getting members to vote in Local 623 lowest voter turn out with the national master agreement??

FACT
We have an executive board who figured out a lie and team up with the company to scare members Into voting yes. It was not the lowest turn out. That’s a flat out lie told by bug.
FACT

623STEWARD

FACT
Threat = suspension.
It was enough for a suspension.
FACT