Is Rome A joining the OZ slate???

542thruNthru

After OZ introduced Rocco Calo as Eastern Region VP is Rome A next? It appears like SOB does not mind crooks running on his slate.

TU will never firm an alliance with the Boston Rat!

If Fred Z teams up with Sean O Teamsters United fractures. TDU will not support the Boston Bully. This would be detrimental to the TU cause. The Boston Bully is not a reformer. The Boston Bully is exactly like the Hoffa, Ken H, Rome A and John C.

Haha, do you think FZ who won the US vote would be stupid enough to move over and allow the Boston Bully to run as GP? You are stupider than I thought.

As a reformer with principles I will never support the bully. If by any chance the bully even runs as a trustee on the TU ticket I would leave the TU movement as would many others.

The Boston Bully cannot be trusted...don't forget about Teamcare!!!

I'm sorry.... what "opinion" do you Have?

You're no longer a TU and TDU supporter right? So does that make you a old guard supporter now?

I'm guessing you probably still haven't realized TU/TDU doesn't care. It's still just politics.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Omg!! Someone should lock the thread now. I thought Planters was the only one that roasted nuts this much!!

63BD6791-6798-44AA-AF6F-75EB9D08174C.jpeg

SoCalUPS

They are all trash. SOB and Zuck both were loyal Hoffa guys. They had no problem looking the other way when they were in the inner circle enjoying all the perks. It's time for new faces

anHOURover

Probably not the best political move coming off a suspension.
Would it be as bad as Sean making threats against local 251 members running for office ? Sean got suspended and Then a few years later Sean adds the principal officer who he made threats against to his slate ?
Join us next week for the new episode of the soap opera !

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Would it be as bad as Sean making threats against local 251 members running for office ? Sean got suspended and Then a few years later Sean adds the principal officer who he made threats against to his slate ?
Join us next week for the new episode of the soap opera !
Did the PO accept the position on the slate? Guess things are what they seem when politics are involved huh?