Is The BC Getting New Members or New Company Trolls ?

Box Ox

Yeah yeah this is all I hear. Until it comes true, and in widespread fashion not just 1 or 2 in 1 center somewhere, then I’m not buying all of the doom and gloom about them. I’ve been hearing that :censored2: for years about every little possible thing the company could do to bone us in every contract, and 95% of it is hype and nothing else. PROVE me wrong.

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to connect the Contract language and know that's what their intended use will be. No Article 37 overtime protection for 22.4s, the "if work is available" language pertaining to RPCD 40 hour guarantees, etc.

The Company wouldn't have even bothered with the new 22.4 classification if that language were not included because that language, which allows exploitation of a new driver underclass, is essential to their plans to take work away from RPCDs.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
scooby.....are u kidding me???? anything is possible on a computer.

my sister has NSA clearance for her IT work. one of those you listed is on my ignore list.

maybe i'll charge members to block a mod. would make a fortune.

I could never block you I love you too much!! The BS you spout off is priceless. Your sister has NSA clearance...that must be something quite extraordinary considering there are 3 levels of security clearance and NSA is not one of them. I will gladly fold up a hundo and place it in your tighty whities if you tell me how to block mods.

Box Ox

my sister has NSA clearance for her IT work. one of those you listed is on my ignore list.

Are you saying your NSA sister h4xed Brown Cafe and allowed you to mod block?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Bologna.

Go back and sit naked in your leather recliner.

Dollar Chasing

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to connect the Contract language and know that's what their intended use will be. No Article 37 overtime protection for 22.4s, the "if work is available" language pertaining to RPCD 40 hour guarantees, etc.

The Company wouldn't have even bothered with the new 22.4 classification if that language were not included because that language, which allows exploitation of a new driver underclass, is essential to their plans to take work away from RPCDs.
I’ll tell you what: we can just agree to disagree. I’ll keep on making 100k+ working my 10-10.5s while you and your ilk complain about working more than 8 hours. Remember, these drivers are only here because a large amount of driver categorically opposed working weekend days or over 9.5. I know plenty of people who make way more money than we do, and 90% of them work 70+ hours a week. Work and make the money, or the future will catch up with you.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I could never block you I love you too much!! The BS you spout off is priceless. Your sister has NSA clearance...that must be something quite extraordinary considering there are 3 levels of security clearance and NSA is not one of them. I will gladly fold up a hundo and place it in your tighty whities if you tell me how to block mods.
thank you thank you thank you.

you are one of the few who understands my bs. the rest are just miserable bastards.

sorry , but can not tell anyone how I block mods. i do know it drives one of the multiple personality ones bonkers.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Go ahead and block me. Not sure what will actually happen.
I already said you can't block mods but, yeah you little Miss Instigator would be the first one I block. I'm trying to figure how to block the S* that comes out of my own mouth. It's not working too well.

Undertow

I'd agree. Just because the language doesn't explicitly state "Here's a backdoor way for us to exploit cheaper hybrids at the expense of M to friend RPCD's...", that doesn't mean the company won't interpret it exactly that way.

We had drivers that literally laughed out loud years ago at the prospect of ever working more than 60 hours in a work week much less see a day where they'd be asked or even told to show up for work on a Saturday. Haven't seen any of them laughing much at all these last couple years.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
why would I block you? you are the only one who knows for sure that I was a UPSer.

i know u meant scoobie but had to get that in there.
I have no idea who is what on here. Not like facebook or google where everyone just hands over their identity and allow tracking of everything they ever click on. I am against that kind of internet and so this site doesn't collect any of that data.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I have no idea who is what on here. Not like facebook or google where everyone just hands over their identity and allow tracking of everything they ever click on. I am against that kind of internet and so this site doesn't collect any of that data.

why would I block you? you are the only one who knows for sure that I was a UPSer.

i know u meant scoobie but had to get that in there.

One more little falsehood?