Is there a copy of the new contract available?

JCrown

Re: New members - Commonly asked questions.

I've been browsing around quite a bit, and have only found copies of the contract ending july 2013,

is there a copy of the new contract available?

Also, Hello everyone!

upschuck

Go to makeupedeliver.org right side says contracts and supplements. This is a TDU site so the posting you read is anti-ups and not balanced, all one sided, but good for getting the contract out.

Inthegame

Go to makeupedeliver.org right side says contracts and supplements. This is a TDU site so the posting you read is anti-ups and not balanced, all one sided, but good for getting the contract out.
Or you could go to IBT.org and read the entire new agreement posted on the site that TDU gets their content from. Of course you'll also be on the site that is supported by the IBT, the folks that actually negotiated the agreement.

upschuck

IBT.org gets me to nothing, it is teamster.org, a lot easier to find it on makeupsdeliver.org. One click at to get to it thru the site I suggested. Don't get me wrong, I'm no TDU supporter, but can get info like that quicker, when released, than Teamster.org.

Inthegame

IBT.org gets me to nothing, it is teamster.org, a lot easier to find it on makeupsdeliver.org. One click at to get to it thru the site I suggested. Don't get me wrong, I'm no TDU supporter, but can get info like that quicker, when released, than Teamster.org.
Roger...I just usually Google IBT and voila...there it is. But you're right mon ami, it's Teamster.org.

upschuck

I have it in my bookmarks/favorites. That is about the only thing that the two websites agree on is the words in the contract.