Is this normal????

H

harley vulkrie

So every morning that I show up for work there is a White Grand Prix in the parking lot with about 6 preloaders in it. The marijuana smoke is heavy and the scent travels right into the hub as the group enters the building. Could these hooligans be causing all the problems within the hub (ie the cages shutting down every 30 seconds and the missorts and crushed packages) ? If so, what do I , as an outstanding UPS employee do about it? Will I get the $5,000 reward so I can retire?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
So every morning that I show up for work there is a White Grand Prix in the parking lot with about 6 preloaders in it. The marijuana smoke is heavy and the scent travels right into the hub as the group enters the building. Could these hooligans be causing all the problems within the hub (ie the cages shutting down every 30 seconds and the missorts and crushed packages) ? If so, what do I , as an outstanding UPS employee do about it? Will I get the $5,000 reward so I can retire?

Do it.

We don't care.

If you can retire on 5k, tell the rest of us how you do it.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
khoXXmLmEcBdC.gif