Is time for Peak time for leads?

Is peak great for leads?

• Yes, I can!

• Well maybe I can try

• It is always time for leads

Results are only viewable after voting.

Salesguy

Sales Member
My fellow Upsers from operations, I call upon you.
Now that we have given you helpers, Orion and so much more, with all the seasonal workers we need to find time to get those new customers in that ship UPS only during the holidays. Help yourself by helping your bd family. Together we make it beter and I promise I will deliver packages myself (trophy wife stays at home, cleaning) in my company car (BMW) this coming week! Leads create opportunites. Opportunites create jobs.
I think Peaktime is leads-time and I hope you think so too.
You can influence the future of Ups.

Just try.

Johney

Now that we have given you helpers, Orion and so much more, with all the seasonal workers we need to find time to get those new customers in that ship UPS only during the holidays. Help yourself by helping your bd family. Together we make it beter and I promise I will deliver packages myself (trophy wife stays at home, cleaning) in my company car (BMW) this coming week! Leads create opportunites. Opportunites create jobs.

Just try.
Put down the jug of brown Kool-Aid.

oldngray

nowhere special
dont care.gif

clean hairy

Uh, yeah, right!
Peak time of the year, and everyone has all kinds of free time to chase sales leads???
Try putting your energy into keeping Customers who may leave because once again, the company has failed at timely service during peak!
Perhaps this thread can be locked so we can enjoy the Holidays without you pestering us!

Dr.Brownz

Just try.

LOL have you ever even seen a UPS truck in real life?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah

Just try.
Maybe if we werent getting our DING DONGS handed to us during the ALL YEAR PEAK SEASON and having to deal with STEVIE WONDER and his brother and sisters jacking up the load everyday we would have time to get a sales lead. Make you a deal you bring your DORKNUTT NERDBALL SELF down and reload some of these trucks and we will get sales leads for you. Its a great deal dude, cant pass that up lol.
bad load 1.jpg
bad load 3.jpg

Box Ox

we need to find time to get those new customers in that ship UPS only during the holidays

I've always felt like talking to potential customers as I hand their neighbor a late plane Next Day Air envelope at 4pm or a Ground package at 9pm is an awkward time for that sort of thing.

clean hairy

Just try.
Go on a route with a Driver as a Helper for a peak, and show us how easy it is to get leads while trying to make service on a bricked out truck.
Lead by example!
And, don't forget, you have 18 seconds (not sure on that) once you exit the truck to be back in the truck! Drivers will be interested in how to get a sales lead in the 4 seconds or so time they have for Customer contact!

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
Go on a route with a Driver as a Helper for a peak, and show us how easy it is to get leads while trying to make service on a bricked out truck.
Lead by example!
And, don't forget, you have 18 seconds (not sure on that) once you exit the truck to be back in the truck!
Could pick a different driver every day.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

Just try.
tms.gif

GO friend YOURSELF

10 point

Just try.
#1) What does "beter" mean?

#2) Delivering commercial freight in your personal vehicle is a DOT/PUCO violation.

#3) Supes working is good bonus money.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Now that we have given you helpers, Orion and so much more,

How in the world would anybody that actually works with customers think that ORION is a selling point. My Center has had shippers cancel their accounts since their morning deliveries were switched to the afternoon to save a gallon of fuel here and there.