Is UPS going broke?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yep. She has one of those. And she carts her own s*. I got a yeti with wheels on it. And the 10 by 10 pop up tent has a strap I cary on my shoulder. Some how my wife is saying we need one this year ?? For the 3 chairs ??? Lmfao.
We didn’t have any of that :censored2: when I was playing lol dad carried moms lawn chair and that was it.

I never sit at baseball/softball games. Always up moving around.

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
No, they just trying to save pennies while stepping over dollars and not going after the root issue. It's sad when you got designated responders having to piece together oversized boxes.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
They've done away with paper towels in the restrooms of my building as a cost-cutting measure, forcing everyone to use the hand dryers that are about as effective as a 90 year old man with lung cancer.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
54798981_2344832228862190_8500761205395161088_n.jpg

Elmo.goes.to.prom

No, they just trying to save pennies while stepping over dollars and not going after the root issue. It's sad when you got designated responders having to piece together oversized boxes.[/QUOTE

It is sad when they tell designated responders to hide leaking hazmats in the bottom of the dumpster because there are no hazmat supplies.