Is your first love ever really over?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
It's been over 30 years and I finally found her again.
Not in person, but on a Facebook page.
She looks happy in her life.
Not a day has gone by where I haven't thought of her;
and wished for a different outcome.
So many events have occurred where I long for her presence.
I wonder if I can right my wrongs in the next life.

S

serenity now

Fifty people have viewed this and not responded; perhaps this subject is a shared pain best left alone.
I could write several pages but no one would take the time to read them.

No, your first love is never really over. Sadly, you have reminded me of this truth.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
That's because our little head takes precedence over our big head if you know what im saying. I was in that same predicament. I had a summer fling totally loved that chick but she lived like 2 or 3 hours away. On the other hand I had a chick that lived 15 min away that was pretty hot too. I did the math steady booty 15 min away or booty once in a while 2 or 3 hours away, was an easy choice lol. But in the end wind up being the dumbest thing I ever did for real. Was a junior in high school by the way. I still talk to her once in a while the chick that lived 2 or 3 hours away. Sweet and beautiful girl too. We all make mistakes but you live and learn folks. That's the great part about growing up. Your going to win some and your going to lose some.

That's because our little head takes precedence over our big head if you know what im saying. I was in that same predicament. I had a summer fling totally loved that chick but she lived like 2 or 3 hours away. On the other hand I had a chick that lived 15 min away that was pretty hot too. I did the math steady booty 15 min away or booty once in a while 2 or 3 hours away, was an easy choice lol. But in the end wind up being the dumbest thing I ever did for real. Was a junior in high school by the way. I still talk to her once in a while the chick that lived 2 or 3 hours away. Sweet and beautiful girl too. We all make mistakes but you live and learn folks. That's the great part about growing up. Your going to win some and your going to lose some.

Hey........speak for yourself........big head is in my pants...not on my shoulders!.....lol

over9five

Staff member
.....:.Not a day has gone by where I haven't thought of her;

Been there.....
Write a long blog about it, helped me.

gingerkat

It's been over 30 years and I finally found her again.
Not in person, but on a Facebook page.
She looks happy in her life.
Not a day has gone by where I haven't thought of her;
This really struck me as beautiful. All I can say is that I wish that someone had ever thought two seconds about me that way. Sadly I'm still waiting for my true love

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Im getting brownee points tomorrow sending dozen roses to my wife at school for our 11th anniversary and she has no idea lol. Gotta get them brownee points when your married lol.

Im getting brownee points tomorrow sending dozen roses to my wife at school for our 11th anniversary and she has no idea lol. Gotta get them brownee points when your married lol.

Better put your name on that card.....................................................................or she might think those daisies.....are from her boyfriend!