Is your station caught up?

FedExRookie

Up north at my current station we finally caught up today. All the Saturdays, past dues, and Mondays went out today. I didn't work, but my buddy says he got everything off, and didn't see much going back into the station.

Express Courier

Yes we are pretty much caught up. It's only 12/14 lol, not gonna last long hahahhaaaaaaa...... insert suicide smiley here.

But seriously, I'm not going to bust my ass anyway. I'm going to work at a medium pace no matter what this year.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Up north at my current station we finally caught up today. All the Saturdays, past dues, and Mondays went out today. I didn't work, but my buddy says he got everything off, and didn't see much going back into the station.

Not even close at my station. We were calling people back-in today because they were almost out of hours. Lots of unattempted packages from Friday still sitting in the warehouse.

!Retired!

We're pretty much ok. But, it is only the 14th.

We did have a few couriers that had to watch their hours. The managers printed out the hours and told every courier with hours problem what time they need to be off by.

Doc Sorting Dude

This Saturday we delivered all the perishables and meds we could find even if it was marked Monday or Tuesday. We had to get a jump on resi's because space in warehouse getting to be a problem.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
I ran a full weekday load yesterday.
I only ran at 75% pace.
Why sweat it? You're never gonna get dinged for SPH in Dec.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
This Saturday we delivered all the perishables and meds we could find even if it was marked Monday or Tuesday. We had to get a jump on resi's because space in warehouse getting to be a problem.

We have a ton of Friday businesses that went for a useless ride on Saturday, and a major FUBAR that will probably get the senior and a couple of managers letters. LOL!

FUFred

We have a ton of Friday businesses that went for a useless ride on Saturday, and a major FUBAR that will probably get the senior and a couple of managers letters. LOL!

I’d love to hear the story on how the unfailable managers and a senior screwed something up.

whenIgetthere

Along the same lines, was forced to take a XS (due Weds.)50 piece bulk on road today, even though they are closed today. Roads was down, , so no CLSD Roads labels. Told manager they were closed every Monday, she said take it. Fifty pieces went for a ride and two attempts. Dumb.

cancan

Along the same lines, was forced to take a XS (due Weds.)50 piece bulk on road today, even though they are closed today. Roads was down, , so no CLSD Roads labels. Told manager they were closed every Monday, she said take it. Fifty pieces went for a ride and two attempts. Dumb.

Even my station managers wouldn't have let that happen. That is world class stupidity.

Sent using BrownCafe App