Is your temperature being taken?

doodlebug

One of our airport facilities has a walk thru temperature machine.

It's mandated by the state for "essential businesses."

We (those of us that give a rats) are working on ALL facilities, doing the same.

Does your facility do temperature checks, since it's part of WHY we're allowed to be open?

doodlebug

I see some of you just can't resist being serious.

You're probably the same ones going to the beach and/or church this weekend.

dezguy

Not at my station. I do have a customer that's checking it each time I go to the front desk though.
Your DM is allowing that? Our district has informed us not to sign or submit to anything, including having our temp taken. If a customer doesn't like it, they can pick up their shipment.

Obviously, it's being done to keep FedEx from being sued.

McFeely

Huge Member
Your DM is allowing that? Our district has informed us not to sign or submit to anything, including having our temp taken. If a customer doesn't like it, they can pick up their shipment.

We are given the choice as to whether or not we, as individuals, are ok with it. This customer is using an IR thermometer so I'm fine with it. If they told me I had a temperature (hot day or maybe moving a lot of freight), I'd simply move along and code the packages as not delivered or picked up. Our April FrontLine video stated this being our choice for the time-being.

If I do have a temperature but otherwise feel fine, I'll probably follow up at home with my own thermometer to verify.

It will be fine

We are given the choice as to whether or not we, as individuals, are ok with it. This customer is using an IR thermometer so I'm fine with it. If they told me I had a temperature (hot day or maybe moving a lot of freight), I'd simply move along and code the packages as not delivered or picked up. Our April FrontLine video stated this being our choice for the time-being.

If I do have a temperature but otherwise feel fine, I'll probably follow up at home with my own thermometer to verify.
Do they give you a lollipop after? That would make it worth it.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

Dude if you don't have a temperature something is very wrong with you!

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Certain places will like hospice cares, urgent cares, senior living facilities etc etc. they have my number so I just call them and they leave a cart outside and I just start stacking.

Here in the south everyone calls a fever a temperature.
Wonder how many people will get triggered if we say soda

AB831

We (those of us that give a rats) are working on ALL facilities, doing the same.

Does your facility do temperature checks, since it's part of WHY we're allowed to be open?

do the powers that be actually know what a fever is?

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.

SMH, you are the person that would continue to spread it around.