It’s great to be me!

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
To say I am envious....would be an understatement. That number seems unattainable to me. You have truly earned it brother. Thank you for putting in the fight for us new generation and laying the foundation.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
HOLY MACKERAL!

43 plus years at this joint? hope you have a great LONG retirement brother. you deserve the best.

haha just watched the Caine Mutiny yesterday.

Shiftless

If in fact it is 43 plus years of servitude? That is an amazing amount of time served!

I couldn't do it!

Weird to think I was 49 years old when I retired and he worked 43 years!

Thanks for adding all those monies into the Pension and SS for us retired guys from way back when!

under the radar

A Trained Professional
Seniority date 6/14/1976. I have been blessed. Never missed a day because of injury. 33 years safe driving. I feel a little dinged up but time will clear that up. God is good!

Shiftless

Seniority date 6/14/1976. I have been blessed. Never missed a day because of injury. 33 years safe driving. I feel a little dinged up but time will clear that up. God is good!

Over the almost 15 years of my retirement when talking to those friends that still work at UPS I am told you saw way more changes than I ever did. I only delivered on paper (went into feeder at 23 years old)and a NDA was when you got in trouble for "NO DELIVERY ATTEMPT" to when they thought it better to micro manage skilled employee's who knew and did their job?? YES SIR I knew how to use a Micro Brake!
Always implementing new programs to only fail as they were done before under a different acronym and it didn't register to them its been tried before! Altho Fed ex didn't start until 1971 it was still in its infancy and we only delivered 2 say air (Blue Label) by end of day. Today's products and services is crazy time for most I hear!

So Congratulations! Yyou made it out! I tell every retiree get busy or die! You have hustled your whole life! Give back to the community, get involved somewhere! Let your hobbies teach others! Travel ! Don't just sit down and say its owed to you to relax! If you do we will read about you past tense!

under the radar

A Trained Professional
Over the almost 15 years of my retirement when talking to those friends that still work at UPS I am told you saw way more changes than I ever did. I only delivered on paper (went into feeder at 23 years old)and a NDA was when you got in trouble for "NO DELIVERY ATTEMPT" to when they thought it better to micro manage skilled employee's who knew and did their job?? YES SIR I knew how to use a Micro Brake!
Always implementing new programs to only fail as they were done before under a different acronym and it didn't register to them its been tried before! Altho Fed ex didn't start until 1971 it was still in its infancy and we only delivered 2 say air (Blue Label) by end of day. Today's products and services is crazy time for most I hear!

So Congratulations! Yyou made it out! I tell every retiree get busy or die! You have hustled your whole life! Give back to the community, get involved somewhere! Let your hobbies teach others! Travel ! Don't just sit down and say its owed to you to relax! If you do we will read about you past tense!

Since we are reminiscing, how about ALL supervisors in suits and cash COD’s?