It’s happening

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
This may eventually lead to a work stoppage. Best case scenario enough people get infected and get over it and we achieve herd immunity. Worst case scenario supplies and reserves get delivered and everything gets shut down to prevent further spread. Well that’s the best worst case. The worst case is we all die.
Worst case scenario is slow it just enough but not eradicate it, vaccine takes over a year, and we get infected three more times in that timespan.

Hump dump and roll

Worst case scenario is slow it just enough but not eradicate it, vaccine takes over a year, and we get infected three more times in that timespan.

This could just be a seasonal flu too and it will go away in the summer. I remember reading a business insider article, that I can’t find now, that said there’s a possibility that the Chinese knew about this back in 2017 so this could have been around for a while.

Dumbperson

I have come to expect a certain level of comfort in my life, and if the goddamned Chinese and their barbaric wet markets get between me and my slightly above average boxed wine and occasional ribeye but mostly sirloin, im gonna really get angry

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I have come to expect a certain level of comfort in my life, and if the goddamned Chinese and their barbaric wet markets get between me and my slightly above average boxed wine and occasional ribeye but mostly sirloin, im gonna really get angry
Real men eat plant based meat and talk about the injustices of coffee bean farming.

Dumbo

There is a higher likelihood that this worker contracted the virus through contact with an infected person rather than with packages. Amazon has a lot of employees. It's was just a matter of time before someone tests positive from Amazon, FedEx, or UPS and then the media runs with it insinuating it was caught from package handling. Pretty unlikely. Now if there were hundreds of warehouse or package handlers that suddenly tested positive, that's a different story. Just another example of fear mongering and lack of factual journalism.