It appears that UPS just lost a big account!

happyboy

Visalus Sciences the makers of the body by vi 90 day challenge, were shipping with UPS, we must have just lost that account. I see now they are shipping Fed Ex Ground. About 3000 people a day are joining the 90 day challenge so that’s a lot of dang volume. More routes to be cut?

Indecisi0n

It's ashame but there is nothing we can do. All we can do is go along for the ride. I understand UPS needs to make money but they are doing it by cutting customer service and you can only do so much of that. As it stands now Customers no longer get the same driver, they no longer get their packages even remotly around the same time each day because of the different drivers and stupid splits. Some driver release some don't which drives people crazy. It's no wonder customers are jumping ship.

It's a package and anyone can deliver it (FedEX, DHL, UPS) what makes the difference between the company's is customer service. I don't think we are winning the customer service battle anymore.

jaker

trolling
Hold up you are talking about a company that you are promoting in your sig , so you believe in fly by night crap they are telling you and then you come on here to tell us

I never had delivered a box from that company and the day I do and that person ask me to join because I can make so much money I can quit ups well you know because it looks like you are doing both

sounds like another monvive gimmick , yeah 3000 for the next 90 days till they realize that it is crap then what 10 a day to the smuck that still believes in it

klein

Für Meno :)
Just try to get a sales lead when the customer tells you I get my fedex envelopes before 8am and at a cheaper price, too !

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
A lady on my route orders/distributes that stuff, and the other day she tried giving me the spiel. These people (Visalus, Amway, Meleluca etc.) see us and figure we can just peddle their crap right off the back of the truck all day. She tried telling me that she could "make me rich" and "get me out of that truck and into my own home-based business" blah blah blah. This lady lives in a crummy apartment and drives a '98 Hyundai with a busted windshield, so I wasnt too impressed with the "opportunity" she was trying to present me with.

moreluck

golden ticket member
A lady on my route orders/distributes that stuff, and the other day she tried giving me the spiel. These people (Visalus, Amway, Meleluca etc.) see us and figure we can just peddle their crap right off the back of the truck all day. She tried telling me that she could "make me rich" and "get me out of that truck and into my own home-based business" blah blah blah. This lady lives in a crummy apartment and drives a '98 Hyundai with a busted windshield, so I wasnt too impressed with the "opportunity" she was trying to present me with.
When we moved to Idaho Falls, our new neighbor invited us over........I thought, to get to know us better. When we came in their house there were several other couples there and a big black board and a table full of Amway products.
The nerve of some people! We lived there for over 7 years and I don't think I said more than 2 words to those creeps!! To this day, I cringe when I hear Amway or pyramid scheme.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I'm more concerned about a company in the west called ontrac....also known as California overnight. I started seeing their jacked up vans at a couple caR dealships delivering tires....now i go to a customer door and see them deliver drugstore.com and amazon.com coming out of Seattle, Reno,..many different places in the west. They are promising amazon 1 day shipping out west here...any of you drivers in the west should be noticing less amazon ground ...I know I have. I will still see UPS amazon ground from back east but not from this side of the country. They have even been in a few of my pickup accts looking to cash in.

klein

Für Meno :)
I just attended a meeting with "Versa" - a new energizer drink, but with health benefits.
That was just a few days ago.

Told them I could sell maybe 1000 of those cans per event, but they are not interessted in that - they were interessted on how many more people I could sign up to get those drinks delivered to ! (UPS delivery from the USA and 12 cans per box).

What the hell do I do with 12 cans ? I need a thousand !
And the only way I could make a profit was by signing up others to buy it and get it shipped.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I'm more concerned about a company in the west called ontrac....also known as California overnight. I started seeing their jacked up vans at a couple caR dealships delivering tires....now i go to a customer door and see them deliver drugstore.com and amazon.com coming out of Seattle, Reno,..many different places in the west. They are promising amazon 1 day shipping out west here...any of you drivers in the west should be noticing less amazon ground ...I know I have. I will still see UPS amazon ground from back east but not from this side of the country. They have even been in a few of my pickup accts looking to cash in.
Back east we have a similar company called Lasership basically doing the same kinds of stuff, mostly Amazon.

kingOFchester

I just attended a meeting with "Versa" - a new energizer drink, but with health benefits.

Told them I could sell maybe 1000 of those cans per event, but they are not interessted in that - they were interessted on how many more people I could sign up to get those drinks delivered to ! (UPS delivery from the USA and 12 cans per box).

And the only way I could make a profit was by signing up others to buy it and get it shipped.

Is this a multi-level marketing (pyramid scheme)? Never heard of it and don't feel like looking into it....

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
When we moved to Idaho Falls, our new neighbor invited us over........I thought, to get to know us better. When we came in their house there were several other couples there and a big black board and a table full of Amway products.
The nerve of some people! We lived there for over 7 years and I don't think I said more than 2 words to those creeps!! To this day, I cringe when I hear Amway or pyramid scheme.

The amazing part to me is that people still buy into the whole idea to begin with. I want to earn my money by working, not by harassing friends and family members into some B.S. get-rich scheme.

happyboy

Just because you can't buy this protein shake powder down at walmart doesn't mean that it is a scam. boxbbvi.png they are white boxes with green lettering.
boxbbvi.png

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
i had some mona vie idiot tell me it cured cancer a few yrs ago, im glad that crap came and went, those boxes were heavy

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Why are you still hanging around here? Noone cares about your Safeway crap, Hot dog carts, or energy drink crap.

Please leave??

nocturnalbuck

How bout one of the newer scams . beezid or quibids... what a joke! the only person getting rich is the one who invented it! in fact, i'm jealous..why didn't i think of that?

slaveofbigbrown

Do u all remember that monavie drink. I remember deliverin hundreds a week and now I dont even see it. The best was when one fell off the shelf and leaked all ova the floor. That was a fun clean up