It doesnt surprise me. . .

Mystakilla

Who the *$#@ cares.
Been with UPS for 15 years now, was just handed a 3 year safe driving award YESTERDAY.

Went to claim my award (called the 800 award line), they told me UPS did away with awards on April 30, 2009.

They crack me up.... all this safety crap they shove down our throats then give ya a plaque and pin and a piece of paper to claim a award for safe years, then take it right back from ya.

I suppose its all about COST CUTTING, but gee, just save the money and time you put into making them plaques and pins and the nice little box they hand it to you. Besides i was suppose to get this back in January, its now End of May.

I bet if a next day was late by an hour they would be fuming. Come on UPS, 5 freaking months to hand out a safety award???

lol

No, been driving for 3 years, have total of 15 years with company.

All i wanted was a little air compressor!!! lol
I used to ask the OC sup about my SD award about a week after my anniversary date or it would take too long for the to hand them out. We had one guy that got three years worth on the same day. LOL I asked him what he was going to order. He replied, "what are you talking about?". Poor guy had been driving 10 years and didn't realize he could order an award. Seems he never had opened one of the boxes. LOL

Mystakilla

Who the *$#@ cares.
Thats funnier yet! lol

Well like the thread title says, it doesnt surprise me, so it doesnt disappoint me that much, i just thought it was funny.

I actually took a good 1/2 hour looking through the different awards to make a decision of what i wanted, call them up and was told it was discontinued. haha, i was thinking "But i just got handed the pretty little box yesterday!!!!"

JustTired

free at last.......
I wouldn't buy any tools from Walmart, especially air tools. I bought two impact wrenches, neither one of them would work. Cheap crap.

Maybe they only work with Chinese air!!! Or on slant sixes!! ...............oh...........my deepest apologies. I'm giving myself a "time-out" on that one.

over9five

Staff member
I wouldn't buy any tools from Walmart, especially air tools. I bought two impact wrenches, neither one of them would work. Cheap crap.

I've never bought wrenches there, but I did get my compressor there. Campbell Hausfeld, has worked for years!

I think they still sell Campbell-Hausfeld, pretty good equipment.
I recently bought a larger Sears compressor and I hate the thing. It is way too loud and will never shut off automatically.

over9five

Staff member
Scratch, I've never had an impact wrench that lasted. What kind are you using now?

I think maybe you have to spend big bucks for a good one, I'm too cheap!