It seems like teamsters united is falling apart.

LeadBelly

Banned
Two of there candidates can't even wing their own local elections. How the hell would anyone want to vote for Zuck and fat Timmy and the whole band of Tdu teamsters united misfits when they can't even win their own local elections? That's really freaking sad.

LagunaBrown

This is the pile of TDU trash propaganda thrown aside by LU 952 members in Laguna. Everyone is tired of EE and JB's crap. TDU donations put to good use ha ha ha ha!
IMG_0466.JPG

LagunaBrown

Z will carry our building and local. The opposition are all pro-H.
You must not have morons like this guy EE who's is quoted on the TDU website saying our health care is 80-20 when anyone can call the back of their insurance card and verify it is much better! Everyone knows the insurance company is obligated by law to tell the truth. Apparently the poster boy for Z does not know how to find a doctor in his network but thinks he can debate a BA. SMH!

IMG_0148.PNG

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You must not have morons like this guy EE who's is quoted on the TDU website saying our health care is 80-20 when anyone can call the back of their insurance card and verify it is much better! Everyone knows the insurance company is obligated by law to tell the truth. Apparently the poster boy for Z does not know how to find a doctor in his network but thinks he can debate a BA. SMH!

View attachment 101893
Oh trust me, they have morons running our local.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Who's the woman running on z slate... Not pope but the other one...she looks smart think I'll vote for her....
She's from Florida, and not only does she look smart, she has proven to be smart.
She not only earned a new election in the Delegates cycle when Hoffa's boys were proven to have cheated (again), she then ousted them in their subsequent local election.

LeadBelly

Banned
Who's the woman running on z slate... Not pope but the other one...she looks smart think I'll vote for her....
She is a Tdu poster girl and nothing else. She supposedly got her law degree and signed up to be on there slate. Looking at their slate she looks like one of the more quality people out of the misfits. Still with zero experience.