it seems like ups is walking out anyone that's been on comp.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Not counting the many, many, many people that have complained about accident reports, whether you can even file one to being harassed because you did.

trickpony1

You will probably continue to see people walked out for filing comp.
It's a disturbing trend.
It's the companys way of discouraging others thinking of filing comp.
Another trick the company uses is to get the "doc in the box" to DQ the driver, then the company can stand there with shoulders shrugged and say,"..........oh but we didn't do that......the company doctor did that.....it's out of our hands".
BS

UPSGUY72

It's a disturbing trend.
Another trick the company uses is to get the "doc in the box" to DQ the driver, then the company can stand there with shoulders shrugged and say,"..........oh but we didn't do that......the company doctor did that.....it's out of our hands".
BS

That's why it's always good to have a lawyer.

paidover95

This thread is scary.I was at ups 23 years without EVEN A WARNING LETTER. Then I was hurt and went onto comp for about a month.I come back to work for 3 weeks then they terminate me on some bull @#$% charge.I was told by more than 1 feeder driver, who go to the other buildings that I would be out on termination for a week.They said it is happening to a lot of guys who come back from comp or get into an accident in all the buildings they go to.'DAMAGING THE DIVISION MANAGERS SAFETY RECORD"."ITS A PATTERN THEY HAVE."So guess what.After a week out they offer me my job back and reduce the "charge to a suspention with time served".SO IF THIS HAPPENING ELSE WHERE,IT SOUNDS LIKE AN ILLEGAL PRACTICE TO ME!!!I wonder how many other drivers have gone through this???Please post if you have had or heard of a similar situation!!!!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
It's a disturbing trend.
BS

WI comp law says we can see a doctor of our choosing.