It's 8:30 AM.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I'm still at home waiting to go to work. Start at 9:05. I had 2 late air stops yesterday. Meanwhile, the competition is already on my delivery area 30 minutes from here delivering. It's sad that no one sees a problem with this.

barnyard

KTM rider
Same thing by me, except I am on vacation.

FE ground is delivering in my area by 7:30ish and are 20 minutes from my house. FE Ex has the same problems with late air that we do and frequently are on route later than us.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Whenever they try and push back my start time, I just keep coming in every morning at the same time or earlier and file grievances on supervisors working for double time.
Within a week or two and 5-10 grievances later, my start time is back to 8:40.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The problem at my building isn't start time. It's the preload. When 3/4 of your truck is stacked out and the packages coming down the belt are stacked 5 high and its 10 after 9. Well u know its going to be a long day.

packageguy

I don't worry anymore. I get paid by the hour. I spoke to fdx guy by my route they have problems too some route leave early and leave all the work behind for tomorrow

packageguy

Same thing by me, except I am on vacation.

FE ground is delivering in my area by 7:30ish and are 20 minutes from my house. FE Ex has the same problems with late air that we do and frequently are on route later than us.

I think that's called cutting a deal. .......lol. Enjoy your vacation.

barnyard

KTM rider
I have taken the week of New Years off every year since starting at UPS. This year is my 24th birthday. Ringing it in with by sister and bro in law at their meeting.

I am a clean and sober fellow.