It's all over!

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Ups will have the worst peak in history.

We will lose important customers because they aren't servicing NDA.

Day 3 of December and we have mostly all failed already.

Fedex was smart and dumped amazon, Ups needs to wise up.

@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U sucks.

That is all.

Don't act like you knew better than anyone else that Xmas falls on December 25th. It might have changed this year.

542thruNthru

Ups will have the worst peak in history.

We will lose important customers because they aren't servicing NDA.

Day 3 of December and we have mostly all failed already.

Fedex was smart and dumped amazon, Ups needs to wise up.

@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U sucks.

That is all.

Also stop being so dramatic. Its Montana, what so called important customers are you losing. Bob's local feed store? ;)

542thruNthru

Don't act like you knew better than anyone else that Xmas falls on December 25th. It might have changed this year.

Just know...
tenor-56.gif

And when you make a mistake I'll be there to jump all over it!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Does this mean we get to fight over the leftover uniforms from the seasonals that quit?
No budget for seasonals and uniforms. Seems ups has hitched their trailer to the PVD train and it’s failing miserably.

My center has never had a single PVD until this year. This year over 10% of the workforce is PVD. They can’t even come close to fitting everything in their Honda Civic. They can’t get delivered what they can fit. It’s just a disaster.

The Driver

I drive.
No budget for seasonals and uniforms. Seems ups has hitched their trailer to the PVD train and it’s failing miserably.

My center has never had a single PVD until this year. This year over 10% of the workforce is PVD. They can’t even come close to fitting everything in their Honda Civic. They can’t get delivered what they can fit. It’s just a disaster.

yeah but just look at Uber! They can do it! Look at all the record breaking profits they’re making! UPS can do it too!

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun

First year we have them too and it’s a cluster. At least once a day someone’s car breaks down or multiple of them call in and management starts freaking out lol I love it!

The Driver

I drive.
First year we have them too and it’s a cluster. At least once a day someone’s car breaks down or multiple of them call in and management starts freaking out lol I love it!

It seems to me one of the first rules of good business is to control all the controllable aspects of running the business efficiently. These idiots think that relying on the under-employed to properly maintain their personal vehicles and to successfully deliver in our good name is a smart move.

What a crock of :censored2:. Just pay helpers better! Run a damn ad!

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
It seems to me one of the first rules of good business is to control all the controllable aspects of running the business efficiently. These idiots think that relying on the under-employed to properly maintain their personal vehicles and to successfully deliver in our good name is a smart move.

What a crock of :censored2:. Just pay helpers better! Run a damn ad!
It’s called logistics we as drivers don’t know anything. We are just windshield men.

we have 3 sups in our center, one is actually smart he is over extended routes. He puts in like 10-15 routes even if some people go out with nothing so he has a plan if others get behind. The downtown people have not had one route added and we creamed everyday, but hey pvd do our condos so in their eyes they are helping lol.. they called in yesterday and one guy went out with 190 stops downtown in a 1200 lol. Was a great day

Overpaid Union Thug

In 2015 UPS proved that they are more than capable of adequately preparing and staffing for peak. Most of us in my center were clocking out before dark almost every day that peak. When that peak was over UPS complained about being overstaffed and not making enough money and had us out a little bit later the following peak but still earlier than the previous decades before.

Since then I have noticed they have been slowly creeping back to the old way of doing things. They rarely learn their lesson. And if they do they forget about it rather quickly. UPS was wrongfully blamed for the debacle in 2014 but this time around it will be 100% corporate’s fault.

The district manager was in our hub verbally assaulting the on car supervisors and center managers for all of the packages that had been stacked throughout the hub because there was literally no room in any of the trucks, rentals, or PVD vehicles. While wearing his $500 suit of course.

I think the corporate and IE monkeys are starting to get nervous because they realize they are likely going to have to brown up soon. LOL