It's complicated

subdivide

My wife and I have been married for 36 years. There has been a lot of give and take. Sometimes good for her and sometimes good for me. She once said, " we have to go to my sisters for the picnic." And I said, " you know I don't like her, right." But I went anyway. It's like this contract. The part-timers hired under the last contract and the new hires now, love it. Full timers and (part-timers with over 5 years) maybe not so much. There should be some give and take. But will it happen?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
My wife and I have been married for 36 years. There has been a lot of give and take. Sometimes good for her and sometimes good for me. She once said, " we have to go to my sisters for the picnic." And I said, " you know I don't like her, right." But I went anyway. ...
Femi-Nazis-Testicle-Lock-Box.jpg
122-yawn-cat-gifs-cats-38979845-500-277.gif

john chesney

My wife and I have been married for 36 years. There has been a lot of give and take. Sometimes good for her and sometimes good for me. She once said, " we have to go to my sisters for the picnic." And I said, " you know I don't like her, right." But I went anyway. It's like this contract. The part-timers hired under the last contract and the new hires now, love it. Full timers and (part-timers with over 5 years) maybe not so much. There should be some give and take. But will it happen?
Dude time to get rid of that wife and this contract blows. Get yourself a rock star girlfriend and vote no. It’s time to live a little on the edge

542thruNthru

giphy-9.gif