"It's grievance time!" (McHammer version)

watdaflock?

my my my the stack on the belt hits me so hard.
makes me say, "oh my lord!"
Thank you for blessing me with filing a grievance!
Hopefully Eric gets kicked because he's the meanest.

You can't touch this!
______

I wasn't the preloader who filed. It was a veteran who rarely gets upset. Pretty much he was finally fed up with them trying to shove packages down our throat.
He's mentioned the volume being significantly more, yet we're still only given 3.5 hours to get it all loaded.
Having packages stacked on top of each other is common in our little hub.
______

Expecting preloaders to have zero misloads yet handle even more packages in the allotted 3.5 hours amount of time does not work.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
2746713.jpg

Tell us more about what "doesn't work"....lol

watdaflock?

^ haha....I do count as new. About to hit my one year mark in a couple months.
Peak season wasn't as bad as this.

*How often do the "vet's" file grievance's because of flo?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I have no idea what could be grieved here. Work at a safe pace and shut off the belt when need be.

If takes longer and 3.5 hours tough. Not your problem.

raceanoncr

Having packages stacked on top of each other is common in our little hub.
______

Expecting preloaders to have zero misloads yet handle even more packages in the allotted 3.5 hours amount of time does not work.

OK, again, not to be an ass here...but I will.

What's the contract violation. Too many packages? Backed up on the belt? Working 3.5? I don't see it. IF, however, you have seniority and get kicked out at 3.5 and other, less senior, people are working more hrs...THERE'S a griev. You have to make sure there is a valid contract violation.

Just getting pissed off ain't a valid reason.

watdaflock?

What's the contract violation. Too many packages? Backed up on the belt? Working 3.5? I don't see it. IF, however, you have seniority and get kicked out at 3.5 and other, less senior, people are working more hrs...THERE'S a griev. You have to make sure there is a valid contract violation.

I'll have to find out what specificly he was upset about. Maybe he was just upset and having a bad day. Sounded like osha was involved dealing with safety.

OPTION3

I understand that but its the employees responsibility also. Like I said shut off the belt if u feel egress is a problem.
Had a problem like this ,many moons ago working inside....was told by sup DO NOT shut off the belt....went to the safety committee first, then after several weeks of typical safety committee ineptitude, called the local fire marshall..... Problem ceased over night

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Had a problem like this ,many moons ago working inside....was told by sup DO NOT shut off the belt....went to the safety committee first, then after several weeks of typical safety committee ineptitude, called the local fire marshall..... Problem ceased over night
There are only a few times when we don't have to work as directed. If you feel it's unsafe is one of those times.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular