It's really nice to be back.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Sorry that I've been gone so long, but I guess between life and losing my computer, I've got my reasons. You may have seen me post on facebook, but that was from my "un"smartphone, which is not Brown Cafe friendly. I want you all to know that you've been missed. :happy2:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Sorry that I've been gone so long, but I guess between life and losing my computer, I've got my reasons. You may have seen me post on facebook, but that was from my "un"smartphone, which is not Brown Cafe friendly. I want you all to know that you've been missed. :happy2:

Wow! Who are you and why did you steal steve's computer.

P

pickup

You foolish man, pulled by rapids and currents and by sheer luck and by the grace of God , got to the safety of the banks of the river. And now here you are sticking your toe into the river again. Don't get addicted again. Run, RUN!

rod

Retired 22 years
I think you should start up the old "Where's my DIAD" forum again. This place is getting dull.

DS

Fenderbender
Sorry if I seem skeptical Steve,you posted the op at 11am yet other than 1 like,
you have yet to respond,were you at the library?
Did you get a new computer/i phone?
We need a pic with your smiling face.
If it's true,it's great to have you back.:>

Sorry if I seem skeptical Steve,you posted the op at 11am yet other than 1 like,
you have yet to respond,were you at the library?
Did you get a new computer/i phone?
We need a pic with your smiling face.
If it's true,it's great to have you back.:>
Dude he was at the mobile store bying an iPhone. Look out he's back and coming for us all.