Its simple

Ron Carey lives on

Ups bought out the Central States Pension Fund, along with that, they bought it's debts. The current retirees from Ups and other Teamster retirees, that had time accrued time under the "old Central States Pension are in danger under the new house spending bill. Ups got a 2billion dollar bailout from their obligations to sustain the old plan. It was a slick, backdoor deal that hits retirees right in the wallet. Everyone is up in arms about what local 89 has been talking about since 2011. Listen, learn, vote and change

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

Just to be clear, the spending bill has already passed in congress and is moving to the Democrat run Senate where it is expected to pass with little opposition. Call your Senators & the White House if you want your voice heard. And just so nobody is misled by RCs interesting use of the word "Change", president Obama is a full fledged supporter of this bill.

bbsam

Staff member
Just to be clear, the spending bill has already passed in congress and is moving to the Democrat run Senate where it is expected to pass with little opposition. Call your Senators & the White House if you want your voice heard. And just so nobody is misled by RCs interesting use of the word "Change", president Obama is a full fledged supporter of this bill.
And it wouldn't have passed in January with Republicans in complete control? Probably would have been even more draconian.

oldngray

nowhere special

No, it passed the House, not Congress. It won't have passed Congress until after it passes the Senate.

Ron Carey lives on

To those who don't know, smurf is a complete anti-union, RTW advocate who is totally brainwashed by big media and kneels to his framed Glenn Beck picture before leaving the house. He knos abosulutly nothing about organizing, to represent, to fight for working union members

Sent using BrownCafe App

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
To those who don't know, smurf is a complete anti-union, RTW advocate who is totally brainwashed by big media and kneels to his framed Glenn Beck picture before leaving the house. He knos abosulutly nothing about organizing, to represent, to fight for working union members

Sent using BrownCafe App
I like smurf.

Atomic_Smurf

Sent using BrownCafe App
In other words a right wing wacko.

I love unions. Just not the way our unions are being run. You know your "change" president is behind the bill being discussed here & have no rebuttal leaving you with only character assassination. You guys would be more persuasive if you have something substantive to add.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
And still I am entrusted to babysit you.;)
Well I don't have any control over other people's decisions.
But why anyone would every put you in such a position is beyond me.
Hell, you chose purple over brown. In my book, that's enough to prove that you are not the brightest bulb in the pack.