Its so tough being a sexy driver isnt it?

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
This........Just not worth the trouble, the way I see it. I'm not interested in splitting up half my stuff to be somebody's boy toy. I get well taken care of at home and I am happy with who I have. By nature, I tend to smile a lot when talking to people, and I wonder if some of these women think that I am flirting with them. I consider myself only average looking, there evidently is a lot of desperate women out there. I have had a few give me "the wink", invite me in for drinks, and a couple that answered the door wearing nothing but a smile.

My only route was in a small town and got to know folks over 13 years......I must say I've never been more embarrased than the first day shorts were allowed. I went into the local beauty shop and it was full of women(of course)........I was asked to "model" my shorts and was asked to dance before it was over.....these folks I saw all the time. And yes, I had women open doors naked as can be...I've encountered naked people down tree lined paths in the country......

I'm married and faithful....always have been.......single is a different story.....in the end I think it's foolish to play where you eat. I've seen it go bad way too often. And....how do you get away from it? I used to have a cover guy on my route when I was on vacation or day off....he fell in love/lust with a customer......he doesn't work at UPS anymore...
Had one lady say oh, ups ? I thought u were my dinner date. Would u like to stay for dessert? I have a silly joke I use for my stock answer for situations like that. Make them laugh & I'm off to the next stop.

over9five

Staff member
Here's some of us from Brown Cafe.
DS, Satellite, Tony, Ovah (with the beer), Jones, and Scratch.

It's hard to turn down the offers when you look as good as us!

oldupsman

This........Just not worth the trouble, the way I see it. I'm not interested in splitting up half my stuff to be somebody's boy toy. I get well taken care of at home and I am happy with who I have. By nature, I tend to smile a lot when talking to people, and I wonder if some of these women think that I am flirting with them. I consider myself only average looking, there evidently is a lot of desperate women out there. I have had a few give me "the wink", invite me in for drinks, and a couple that answered the door wearing nothing but a smile.
I'll bet that every male participant on this board has at least 1 time during their package car career had a woman answer the door naked. And I couldn't count the number of
times a woman answered the door wearing so little she might as well been naked. And I really think I'm at best an average looking guy.
I guess it's just the thrill. I'm interested in hearing from the ladies. Any naked men ever come to the door for ya?

Indecisi0n

I'll bet that every male participant on this board has at least 1 time during their package car career had a woman answer the door naked. And I couldn't count the number of
times a woman answered the door wearing so little she might as well been naked. And I really think I'm at best an average looking guy.
I guess it's just the thrill. I'm interested in hearing from the ladies. Any naked men ever come to the door for ya?

I have honesty had a guy in dead winter come to the door and fully open his door (as I was walking up his steps to ring his bell) in nothing but the smallest g-string I have ever saw. He was very hairy from the waist down.

Last edited:

menotyou

bella amicizia
I will never forget the 'towel' I saw in Pamelia. Holy God. He was delicious.

S

serenity now

I have honesty had a guy in dead winter come to the door and fully open his door (as I was walking up his steps to ring his bell) in nothing but the smallest g-string I have ever saw. He was very hairy from the waist down.

i would not have looked anywhere near his waist * nothing but eye contact

packageguy

It's not easy, not bragging, but don't smile* where you eat. Some of these women don't care, they would put you in a bad position... It's not worth it.....

wayfair

swollen member
I don't date women on my route for the simple fact if it doesn't work out, I'd still have to see them...

words to live by

rod

Retired 22 years
One thing I noticed during my time being a driver was that anything was pretty much fair game for the ladies as far as sexual talk/harrassment went when I delivered to a beauty shop. I always wondered how these ladies would react if they walked into a barber shop and the guys acted the way they did. Don't get me wrong--I enjoyed every minute of the attention and played it to its fullest and had a lot of fun with the gals (short of cheating on my wife which I have never done). But you have to admit there is a double standard when it comes to what females can get away with as compared to what a guy could.

working up a sweat

Working for UPS with all the heavy lifting, keeps us in better shape than 90% of the population. The inside hub guys do 5 times more lifting an hour than the drivers. We don't get seen by the public though.

S

serenity now

i have a theory on this subject:

as mentioned before, we are in relatively good physical condition
the uniform never hurts
we are clean cut ( no long unwashed hair with a stupid stocking cap in 90 degree weather )
we are dependable
we bring the ladies stuff everyday ( ladies like to get stuff )
we are gainfully employed with a good income ( powerful bait for trolling, j.k. )
i think most of us smile and interact well with our customers

hey, what's not to love

and don't overlook the suppressed fantasy of lonely housewife and the ups driver

and lastly, we are not there long enough for them to start to dislike us