it's that time of year

underworked1

Just like peak comes every year we have Jan - March when they will follow everyone around and fire as many as they can to set an example. I've heard of a few being fired this week. Follow the methods.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Only 7 weeks into the year at a small center....

How many terminations have there been?

3. 1 guy tore up a yard and didn't call it in. He came back after spending a week or so at home. The other 2 were alcohol related (off duty) and it will be a while before either one of them comes back.

jaker

trolling
3. 1 guy tore up a yard and didn't call it in. He came back after spending a week or so at home. The other 2 were alcohol related (off duty) and it will be a while before either one of them comes back.
The first guy I can see , how do you get fired for alcohol when you are of the clock

Overpaid Union Thug

Just like peak comes every year we have Jan - March when they will follow everyone around and fire as many as they can to set an example. I've heard of a few being fired this week. Follow the methods.
Fired for what exactly? There are a buttload of methods. We can't follow them all 100%. We aren't robots. They have to prove blatant and continuous disregard for methods. Nitpicking isn't going to cut it.

oldngray

nowhere special
Fired for what exactly? There are a buttload of methods. We can't follow them all 100%. We aren't robots. They have to prove blatant and continuous disregard for methods. Nitpicking isn't going to cut it.
44-photos-7.jpg

Grey

The only term I've heard about here was a guy that had alcohol on his breath when he came in the morning. I don't know why you'd even think about coming in under the influence (or even a few hours removed from drinking)... Yeesh.

rod

Retired 22 years
The only term I've heard about here was a guy that had alcohol on his breath when he came in the morning. I don't know why you'd even think about coming in under the influence (or even a few hours removed from drinking)... Yeesh.

I'm sure after some of our "Thirsty Thursday" nights out 3/4 of our center could have been fired the next morning if they had given a breath test----that goes for our management too. (I know----it's not like that anymore)