LarryBird

Here's a song many of you know, but a version you probably may not have heard...
Eric Clapton - Little Wing (live 1974 Hammersmith Odeon)

Guitar solo from the 4:20 second mark is phenomenal. Check it out.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Here's a song many of you know, but a version you probably may not have heard...
Eric Clapton - Little Wing (live 1974 Hammersmith Odeon)

Guitar solo from the 4:20 second mark is phenomenal. Check it out.
We already have this thread. It’s what are you listening to part six in life after brown. I posted this song earlier today. Red Sox suck.

LarryBird

We already have this thread. It’s what are you listening to part six in life after brown. I posted this song earlier today. Red Sox suck.
I was unaware of your thread. I'm looking to get some recommendations for songs I might not be familiar with...

You apparently have good taste in music if you recommended this particular version of this tune, though.

LarryBird

Weezer - Billie Jean

Not an awful version of the Michael Jackson classic. Was pleasantly surprised that they actually did the song justice.

LarryBird

I sat down and wrote you a long letter...

Allman Brothers - Not My Cross to Bear

Gregg Allman was like 22 when he recorded this vocal...dude sounds like a 60 year old whiskey drinking soul singer up on this bitch.

LarryBird

Neil Young - I Believe in You
My favorite Neil Young song off of one of my absolute favorite albums by any artist or band ever.

I use Neil Young as one of the barometers in my personal stereotypes about who I can or cannot hang out with or basically if I will like a person or not. If someone dislikes Neil Young, it's a 99% chance I would never hang out with them. If they are a fan of Neil Young chances are good I will like them, and we have some common ground - we might become friends.

It seems to work.
Here's one more for the hell of it.

Neil Young - Out on the Weekend (live BBC 1971)

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Neil Young - I Believe in You
My favorite Neil Young song off of one of my absolute favorite albums by any artist or band ever.

I use Neil Young as one of the barometers in my personal stereotypes about who I can or cannot hang out with or basically if I will like a person or not. If someone dislikes Neil Young, it's a 99% chance I would never hang out with them. If they are a fan of Neil Young chances are good I will like them, and we have some common ground - we might become friends.

It seems to work.
Here's one more for the hell of it.

Neil Young - Out on the Weekend (live BBC 1971)
giphy (7).gif

LarryBird

Wilco - At Least That's What You Said

This song is excellent. Period.

Reminiscent of a prime era Neil Young & Crazy Horse tune in my opinion.

LarryBird

What the friend does this thread have to do with Current Events?
I'm currently at my house, with a vodka in hand, listening to these songs and then posting them here directly afterwards for nobody else to enjoy.

Could it possibly get more current than that?

LarryBird

I'm currently at my house, with a vodka in hand, listening to these songs and then posting them here directly afterwards for nobody else to enjoy.

Could it possibly get more current than that?
One could make the argument that it is the most current thread on the forum.