Ivanka Trump

Sportello

It Is Time to Ask: When Will Ivanka Trump Tell Us What Her Daddy Really Did to Her?

donald-ivanka-trump-throwback-photo-ftr-1.jpg

ivanka-trump.jpg

Sportello

Funny but in a sick way.
Reminds me of another family that swarmed the White House ... Kennedys.
Except JFK actually did have sex with his sister in the White House Oval Office.
Where did you think Slick Willy got the inspiration?

FACT
Says who? You? You said never to believe anything in the forum.

Loser.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Well that escalated quickly.
Between this and your Comey cuckold thread.... I dont even know what to say lol.
cuckservatives usually don't say much! LOL
In a good mood today!
Just having fun ... posting in Current Events and goofing with the rest of y'all.
Knees aren't hurting so no hydrocodone or herbs today.
Rain coming in tomorrow so my knees will be killing tomorrow ... enjoy it while I can.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
cuckservatives usually don't say much! LOL
In a good mood today!
Just having fun ... posting in Current Events and goofing with the rest of y'all.
Knees aren't hurting so no hydrocodone or herbs today.
Rain coming in tomorrow so my knees will be killing tomorrow ... enjoy it while I can.
Mkay, well cuckolding usually stems from a psychological need to feel demeaned in some way, kind of a different variety of domination. I guess I could see a guy like trump who has had everyone kissing his ass his whole life developing that fetish, to compensate for a lack of having to develop a normal emotional response to negative feedback about himself. Could explain the urolagnia Russian prostitute rumor.

I mean I'm no psychologist, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn a while back. No bulls or Russian prostitutes with full bladders shared my room though so what do I know.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Mkay, well cuckolding usually stems from a psychological need to feel demeaned in some way, kind of a different variety of domination. I guess I could see a guy like trump who has had everyone kissing his ass his whole life developing that fetish, to compensate for a lack of having to develop a normal emotional response to negative feedback about himself. Could explain the urolagnia Russian prostitute rumor.

I mean I'm no psychologist, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn a while back. No bulls or Russian prostitutes with full bladders shared my room though so what do I know.
Sounds good!
Hell, I'm ready for Trump to be impeached ... he is out of his element and at 70 years old, it is hard to learn new protocols.

bbsam

Staff member
Funny but in a sick way.
Reminds me of another family that swarmed the White House ... Kennedys.
Except JFK actually did have sex with his sister in the White House Oval Office.
Where did you think Slick Willy got the inspiration?

FACT
Yeah. Because 50 something year old guys need inspiration to get a hummer from a 20 something year old chick...or guy if you are a republican member of congress.

Sportello

Sounds good!
Hell, I'm ready for Trump to be impeached ... he is out of his element and at 70 years old, it is hard to learn new protocols.
BS. He has been part of the system forever. He had been sued by the Feds three times before he was 30.

He claimed he alone could fix it all because he knew how it works. Y'all got taken, and you don't even realize how bad it really is.