Jab & Cancer Bombshell Admission

"As he followed these instructions, Michel felt a gnawing worry that his COVID booster shot had somehow made him sicker. His brother was harboring a similar concern. The asymmetrical cluster of cancerous nodes around Michel’s left armpit on the initial scan had already seemed “a bit disturbing,” as his brother said; especially given that Michel’s first two doses of vaccine had been delivered on that side. Now he’d had a booster shot in the other arm, and the cancer’s asymmetry was flipped."

floridays

Yes. 2 years of trials on your family.
I see your angle, a good angle.

In my circumstance, I'm pure blood, ex-wife-pure blood, both sons, bure blood.

But you are correct, that is how the trials were conducted.

I agree. My family, ex- wife included chose not to be lab rats.

Each of them are leftists.

I am right.

I see your angle, a good angle.

In my circumstance, I'm pure blood, ex-wife-pure blood, both sons, bure blood.

But you are correct, that is how the trials were conducted.

I agree. My family, ex- wife included chose not to be lab rats.

Each of them are leftists.

I am right.
I have family that would kick me out for mentioning anti vax stuff while visiting. My girlfriend and my brother never got it. Everyone else did and pressured us into it. My girlfriend's aunt tried to shame her.

fishtm2001

Are you going to address the fact that this article that proves relation between the trump shots and cancer is from the Atlantic and not bitchute?

tadpole

Google, Facebook, and Twitter are banning a lot of this discussion because it might cause vaccine hesitancy. Some of the information that they label misinformation has turned out to be true.

I believe in transparancy. Sometimes the truth is inconveniant, but it shouldn't be censored.
I believe in freedom of speech. Let the people speak. If people think they are wrong, they can have a conversation and explain to them why they think they are wrong.

Thank goodness there are still some places like Bitchute where you can discuss these things.

People say that Bitchute is a hotbed of hate, but just because you don't agree with something doesn't mean it's hate.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Not sure if that's sarcasm or serious but a lot of people I respect have made those claims. I haven't done any research on that like I have with these trump shots.
So you also researched on which political party was and still is forcing the shot, no?

So you also researched on which political party was and still is forcing the shot, no?
Yes. Democrats lie to your face and Republicans stab you in the back. The man in the video I linked says he thinks Trump would have mandated by offering companies incentives to have vaccinated workplaces. I think hes right. I guess only God knows
images (4).jpeg
images (3).jpeg

Also. It's not about the mandate. It's about the emergency powers trump invoked that nobody is talking about ending. 2 wings same bird. The entire country has been had.