Jacksonville debate......1-26-12

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
It will be tough between big bang and mediocre bang. I dont have any dvrs, Im lucky I have a dvd, lol.
it will be the same crap, questions will be dumb. the only way to educate yourself is research. I could take pieces and parts from all, but no one, really electrifies me.
I do think it unfair the time allotted to each candidate. Not just the top ones should get the glut, and the rest get less. If they are still candidates, it should be divided equally.
So since the world isnt following my direction, Ill just catch the highlights later.....

804brown

I have 4 dvd recorders ...all my programs are covered....Bazinga!

Im torn here. I think the newt can play both sheldon (because he is so arrogant) and howard (because he is so horny). Romney couold be leonard (because he already has ben dumped by the girl). Perry could have played Penny's intellectually challenged boyfriend. Im sorry but no one would be able to play Raj (he is an illegal immigrant who overstayed his visa and is brown)!! LOL

804brown

It will be tough between big bang and mediocre bang. I dont have any dvrs, Im lucky I have a dvd, lol.
it will be the same crap, questions will be dumb. the only way to educate yourself is research. I could take pieces and parts from all, but no one, really electrifies me.
I do think it unfair the time allotted to each candidate. Not just the top ones should get the glut, and the rest get less. If they are still candidates, it should be divided equally.
So since the world isnt following my direction, Ill just catch the highlights later.....[/QUOTE

Alas, the choice: 4 duds or a big BANG!!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
So since the world isnt following my direction, Ill just catch the highlights later.....[/QUOTE

Alas, the choice: 4 duds or a big BANG!!
or 4 guys and the biggest loser.

804brown

Blitzer reminded me of the beginning of jeopardy: THIS IS JEOPARDY... returning champion from south carolina, or the dating game...he's a vulture capitalist from massachesetts.....he's a serial philanderer from wash dc.......

moreluck

golden ticket member
I thought Santorum was giving 'em all heck about the petty arguing between Newt & Mitt....that was early on.
Then Santorum goes too far with the nit picking and he gets red in the face.

My favorite part was when the candidates were told to say why their wife would make a great first lady. I liked Mitt's the best. I knew his wife had MS, but I didn't know she had breast cancer too. She would make a great spokesperson for surviving struggles that all people face.

I pick Mitt as the winner of this one.

klein

Für Meno :)
This was really the worst of them all ! - I'll explain another time why, but it's pretty easy to figure that one out !

images
images
images

And this other one here, well he`s off to the moon :

newt_clown-300x239.jpg
He took his first step last night :
images