James Carville. The raging cajun is raging!

ups1990

James Carville, the democratic commentator and Obama supporter is really raging against Mr. Obama for the lack of leadership in dealing with the massive oils pill in the Gulf. You got to love a person with his passion and ability to attack and criticize the president in his own party.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
James Carville, the democratic commentator and Obama supporter is really raging against Mr. Obama for the lack of leadership in dealing with the massive oils pill in the Gulf. You got to love a person with his passion and ability to attack and criticize the president in his own party.

I agree...but the MSM will just write him off for slamming the Messiah...cause Barry can do no wrong.

browndevil

I have no problem getting my ass kicked when I deserve it. It is refreshing that the party in power now is open to criticism when it is deserved. As an Obama supporter I appreciate seeing this. :peaceful:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I don't think I've ever seen James so upset....except when Hillary lost!
It is kind of like my favorite saying. People dont really care about things til it affects them. He lives there, it affects him, he now cares. As a Non Obama fan, Im glad to see his own party being critical. In fairness, I would not want to be in his shoes. If I was though, I feel I could have done a better job thus far. I would have thrown everything at it from day one, not a month later.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I'd have already moved out of the area after Katrina, never to return !!

Some people feel tied to the "land" they grew up on.
Others are trapped by financial obligations.
Others are just not motivated enough ... it can be scary.

But I tend to agree with you ... go to where the opportunity is or in this case where the risk is less.

tieguy

Banned
I have no problem getting my ass kicked when I deserve it. It is refreshing that the party in power now is open to criticism when it is deserved. As an Obama supporter I appreciate seeing this. :peaceful:

I did not see where Obama was open to James kicking his ass. In fact democratic spin doctors are now trying to pin this mess on Bush 16 months into the obama presidency. Could you be so kind as to post the link showing obama gratefully accepting Carvills criticism?

tieguy

Banned
Many did. I've talked to one person who did. He said the political corruption there was bad enough, but katrina was the final straw.

browndevil

I did not see where Obama was open to James kicking his ass. In fact democratic spin doctors are now trying to pin this mess on Bush 16 months into the obama presidency. Could you be so kind as to post the link showing obama gratefully accepting Carvills criticism?

Let me clarify, I was pointing out that I find it refreshing when members in of the same party will get an ass kicked when deserved. And granted we don't know what goes on behind closed doors, but cleary BP needs to step aside.:peaceful:

tieguy

Banned
Its an interesting change of pace. But its much more then simply open dialogue. Carvill has been the paid propagandist for the democrats for years. For him to now publicly turn on Obama shows Obama has some real issues here.

I just wonder if Carvill was throwing a smoke screen it take attention off of Clinton's involvement with the Sesstak Job offer mess. Carvill is a Clinton supporter, I think his backing Obama after the primary was because Clinton asked him to show for the party.

ups1990

I just wonder if Carvill was throwing a smoke screen it take attention off of Clinton's involvement with the Sesstak Job offer mess. Carvill is a Clinton supporter, I think his backing Obama after the primary was because Clinton asked him to show for the party.
Good point. We will have to wait and see if the Cajun calls for independent investigation towards this alleged bribe in which his former boss Clinton is a key player.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Good point. We will have to wait and see if the Cajun calls for independent investigation towards this alleged bribe in which his former boss Clinton is a key player.

If Carville does that i will send him a thankyou for having the integrity and balls to do what needs to be done.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Let me clarify, I was pointing out that I find it refreshing when members in of the same party will get an ass kicked when deserved. And granted we don't know what goes on behind closed doors, but cleary BP needs to step aside.:peaceful:
I think we are truly screwed if you tell BP to step aside. They might not know exactly what to do, but they have more knowledge equipment and expertise, than we do. Telling them to go away we will handle this nightmare does not sound like a good idea to me. We need everything and then some.

tieguy

Banned
I think we are truly screwed if you tell BP to step aside. They might not know exactly what to do, but they have more knowledge equipment and expertise, than we do. Telling them to go away we will handle this nightmare does not sound like a good idea to me. We need everything and then some.

I dont think bp should step aside and I do think they should foot the bill. But this event seems to qualify as a disaster with a far reaching impact on the fishing, seafood and tourism industries to name a few. As such I think Obama should have immediately brought as many government resources as possible to aid in the effort.