Jane Union - special treatment

Do women receive special treatment at your workplace?

• Total voters

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
I have noticed women in the workplace, specifically bargaining unit, treated differently than my brothers (not in a negative way). It has been my observation that they are shown favoritism.

Please share your experiences.

Squint

No more work for me!
Always...In my old center we had 11 women out of 53 drivers. It was so hard to get them to have their periods in the same week.

UPSGUY72

I have noticed women in the workplace, specifically bargaining unit, treated differently than my brothers (not in a negative way). It has been my observation that they are shown favoritism.

This is a non issue in my book. SOME women do have limitations so do some men. Most working women don't let there limitation effect there job performance and just find a different way to get the job done sometimes better.

C

chuchu

This is a non issue in my book. SOME women do have limitations so do some men. Most working women don't let there limitation effect there job performance and just find a different way to get the job done sometimes better.

Call the EEOC and ask them.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
In the 27 years that I have been driving, I have not seen any favoritism given to the female drivers in our building. Nor have I seen any of our women expecting preferential treatment.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Even short people seem to get preferential treatment at my center. The tall macho guys like me are either loading or unloading. The guys with years of seniority are fat for a reason.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I never ran a small sort but the reason I was given that there were so many women in the small sorts is that they were faster and more accurate.

Yeah right. Most females wouldn't even show up to work if one day the ft sup tells them they have to load/unload today. If that was true, you would see them in the sort aisle, since it requires a lot of accuracy and speed.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Pretty much all the guys I've come across who bitch about women getting treated better at work are guys who have issues with women in general anyway. They also tend to be the guys are just constantly bitching about everything.