January 7, 2010

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Our center is preparing for an incredibly heavy day. Part timers are going to be helping/jumping. Are any of your buildings supposed to get hammered tomorrow?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Every day for the last month and a half.
Expecting 6 to 8" of snow during the day tomorrow.
That'll be the biggest hurdle.

29th Christmas

Yep, this whole week has been just like a year ago--too much work. I've gotta be smarter next year and take this week off in 2011.
The weather is delightful also,,,1 degree outside and a 15 mph wind :whiteflag:

jenniferlynn

Expecting a couple of inches of snow here tomorrow. We have a start time of 12:30...normal start time is 2PM...I'm thinkin' it's gonna be a long day...

ideliver2u67

20 Down
We had a VERY heavy day today. Alot of drivers had missed, as many as 15-40 stops. I looked at tomorrows forcast before I left and it didnt look too bad.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I worked pre-load and drove on Tuesday for 12+ hours, which I haven't had in forever. I've gotten used to being off the clock by 6pm, so much so that I'm way tired as I type this. I've worked past 7pm all this week and am still getting up at 4am to go work out.

BROWN430

We were heavy today. Usually only get 3 trailers but had 4 today. Suppose to be heavy tomorrow also 2 to 6 inches of snow. That always helps.

DS

Fenderbender
Our center is preparing for an incredibly heavy day. Part timers are going to be helping/jumping. Are any of your buildings supposed to get hammered tomorrow?

It has not slowed down since Christmas here.We scored the amazon.com account from the post office,and it seems the online shopping has become an addiction since the beginning of November.I'm getting too old for this.
Every day I'm overdispatched by 40 stops at least.I hate calling for help,but I have to to stay under 12 hours.Anything over 8 hrs OT here is like working for the government.:angry:

Overpaid Union Thug

We had lots of volume "pushed" through early in case of bad weather. I clocked out after 7:00 last night and at 8:30 tonight! We've used helpers (drivers are filing for it) all week.

bigbrownhen

We had peak volume here today, with snow starting up this afternoon, and continuing through tomorrrow. Most of us had missed pcs(ECS), should be the same deal tomorrow. They wouldn't let us use helpers today, and all available drivers were working.