over12

For anyone who took the first few weeks of January for vacation. Check your paycheck the company now has the practice of just paying 40 hours and not a 1/52 of your yearly total. And they're claiming they didn't have time to figure out the math. Please spread the word and ask coworkers to check there paychecks. This has happened to many drivers in this area and now I'm wondering how many years has this been going on for?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
For anyone who took the first few weeks of January for vacation. Check your paycheck the company now has the practice of just paying 40 hours and not a 1/52 of your yearly total. And they're claiming they didn't have time to figure out the math. Please spread the word and ask coworkers to check there paychecks. This has happened to many drivers in this area and now I'm wondering how many years has this been going on for?
We are paid 45 hours straight time for a vacation here.

Future

Victory Ride
It should go by your average check. I would get $2000 and @Future would get $300
CF9B13FD-556E-4ABA-B15D-07721935F4F7.gif

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

Check the time off view on upsers. It will tell you how many hours you have banked for vacation! If you typically get the 45 hours then the bank would show that.