Jay P @ 396 says Rome A deserves to be PUNISHED!!!

Evil

In at attempt to gain the loyalty of sanitation members who voted by over 90% for Fred Z and Teamsters United, President of Local 396 Jay P turns his back on his crooked brother Rome A.

Jay P begged sanitation members to unite behind their Mexican brother Ron H and denounced Rome A. He made it clear to the sanitation members that Ron H and him stood firmly against Rome A and that he deserved to be punished for defrauding the membership.

Backstabbing 101!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
In at attempt to gain the loyalty of sanitation members who voted by over 90% for Fred Z and Teamsters United, President of Local 396 Jay P turns his back on his crooked brother Rome A.

Jay P begged sanitation members to unite behind their Mexican brother Ron H and denounced Rome A. He made it clear to the sanitation members that Ron H and him stood firmly against Rome A and that he deserved to be punished for defrauding the membership.

Backstabbing 101!
Link? Or is it merely a situation of "If such and such is guilty of that thing, then they should be punished."?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I can't ask how my brother Evil's love life is going?????
Exactly, not sure why burr thinks it's outrageous. Some people think everything is layered I guess. Just be you Lead. You're one of the most energetic and enthusiastic teamsters I know. Don't change for anyone or anything.

LeadBelly

Banned
Exactly, not sure why burr thinks it's outrageous. Some people think everything is layered I guess. Just be you Lead. You're one of the most energetic and enthusiastic teamsters I know. Don't change for anyone or anything.
I appreciate that very much Wide. You know I feel the same way about you. I do not mind burr he's never seemed to like me. You can't please them all.

LeadBelly

Banned
I do man! Your friendship is appreciated. Some people let jealousy consume them. It's unfortunate. You're above it.
Ain't that the truth brother. Few see how hard we work for next to nothing monetarily as protectors of the Teamsters brand. Others just don't understand my loyalty and why I've been branded one of the most loyal in the industry. It takes a special kind of person to do this stuff.

Hofficer Hater

Backstabbing 101!

Its funny how one day before this thread went up the Independent Review Officer had settled with Charles B and banning him from holding Teamsters membership for 20 years. RA is next.

SoCalUPS

Lies, either post audio/video or I call b.s. My brothers friends sisters husbands nieces daughter said that Jay P @396 told sanitation workers that 396 fully supports RA.....